Irish Company Awarded 4 Oil, Gas Prospecting Permits in N Bulgaria
The Bulgarian government has awarded Dublin-registered Moesia Oil and Gas four oil and gas prospecting permits in the northern parts of the country.
The company is to invest EUR 9.3 M over a period of 5 years on four blocks, including Block 1-10 Botevo (the districts of Vratsa and Montana), Block 1-5 Devetaki (the districts of Lovech, Pleven and Gabrovo), Block 1-7 Tarnak (the districts of Pleven and Vratsa) and Block 1-9 Mizia, Capital Daily reports.
Moesia is to invest another EUR 125 000 in environmental protection.
According to the website of the oil and gas company, Moesia was set up in 2008 in Ireland and its initial area of interest is Central and Eastern Europe.
- » Russia Asks Bulgaria to Issue South Stream Construction Permits
- » South Stream Transport Terminates Production, Deliveries of Pipes
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015