Irish Company Awarded 4 Oil, Gas Prospecting Permits in N Bulgaria
The Bulgarian government has awarded Dublin-registered Moesia Oil and Gas four oil and gas prospecting permits in the northern parts of the country.
The company is to invest EUR 9.3 M over a period of 5 years on four blocks, including Block 1-10 Botevo (the districts of Vratsa and Montana), Block 1-5 Devetaki (the districts of Lovech, Pleven and Gabrovo), Block 1-7 Tarnak (the districts of Pleven and Vratsa) and Block 1-9 Mizia, Capital Daily reports.
Moesia is to invest another EUR 125 000 in environmental protection.
According to the website of the oil and gas company, Moesia was set up in 2008 in Ireland and its initial area of interest is Central and Eastern Europe.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik