Nicola Conte Brings Acid and Latin Jazz to Bulgaria's Capital
Nicola Conte, famous for his innovative combination of acid jazz and bossa nova themes, has confirmed his gig at Sofia Live Club on October 6.
Conte will be accompanied by his vocalist Stefania Di Pierro.
The Italian DJ, producer, guitarist, and bandleader, is known best for introducing an innovative style of acid jazz that incorporates bossa nova themes, melodies drawn from Italian film scores of the 1960s, easy listening themes, and ethnic Indian music.
Recently, he has focused much more on latin jazz, in his albums Other Directions (2004, Blue Note & Schema) and Rituals (2008, Schema), and many remixes he has done for contemporaries stretching across many closely related genres.
- » Bulgarian Film Won an International Prize at Sarajevo Film Festival
- » 10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
- » SOLAR SUMMER Festival in Bulgaria Canceled Over Measures Against Loud Music
- » Some of the Most Ancient Vietnamese Rituals will be Presented on 18th August in Sofia
- » Leonardo DiCaprio will Play Leonardo da Vinci
- » Bulgarian Lyuba Lukova Creates Unique Graphic Design Creations in Atlanta Design Museum