Bulgarian President Embarks on Visit to Austria
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev's two-day visit to Austria is to start on Monday.
The Bulgarian President is to meet with Lower Austria governor Erwin Proll, Federal President Heinz Fischer, Vice chairman of Austrian Federal Parliament Suzanne Kurtz and Mayor and Governor of Vienna Michael Haupl.
An Austrian-Bulgarian business forum will take place in the Austrian Chamber of Commerce. The forum will be attended by Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova.
InvestBulgaria Agency CEO Borislav Stefanov and some 30 Bulgarian business representatives are to accompany Plevneliev during his two-day visit.
- » Bulgaria Can Contribute to Europe’s Security, Borisov Tells Jagland
- » EU Working Hard on Bulgaria's Accession to Schengen, Tusk Tells Borisov
- » Bulgaria President Says Support for Macedonia 'Not Unconditional'
- » Norway Closing Embassy in Sofia to Tighten Up Budget
- » PM Borisov: Turkey Is Saving Bulgaria, Europe from Refugee Wave
- » Donald Tusk, Boyko Borisov to Meet in Bulgaria for Talks on Refugee Crisis