Bulgarian President Embarks on Visit to Austria
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev's two-day visit to Austria is to start on Monday.
The Bulgarian President is to meet with Lower Austria governor Erwin Proll, Federal President Heinz Fischer, Vice chairman of Austrian Federal Parliament Suzanne Kurtz and Mayor and Governor of Vienna Michael Haupl.
An Austrian-Bulgarian business forum will take place in the Austrian Chamber of Commerce. The forum will be attended by Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova.
InvestBulgaria Agency CEO Borislav Stefanov and some 30 Bulgarian business representatives are to accompany Plevneliev during his two-day visit.
- » Bulgaria's Bokova, Serbia's Jeremić Tied in 3rd UN Straw Poll
- » Third Straw Poll for UN Top Jop Due on Monday
- » Bulgaria Calls for Enhanced Cooperation to Boost CEE Economies Linking Three Seas
- » Bulgarian Intellectuals Urge Support for Irina Bokova’s Nomination for Top UN Job
- » “We Need More UN’’, Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Tells RFI
- » Anatoly Makarov Appointed as Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria