Bulgarian President Embarks on Visit to Austria
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev's two-day visit to Austria is to start on Monday.
The Bulgarian President is to meet with Lower Austria governor Erwin Proll, Federal President Heinz Fischer, Vice chairman of Austrian Federal Parliament Suzanne Kurtz and Mayor and Governor of Vienna Michael Haupl.
An Austrian-Bulgarian business forum will take place in the Austrian Chamber of Commerce. The forum will be attended by Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova.
InvestBulgaria Agency CEO Borislav Stefanov and some 30 Bulgarian business representatives are to accompany Plevneliev during his two-day visit.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Discussing Energy Projects, Sanctions Policy on Washington Visit
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Starts U.S. Visit with Meetings on Energy, Trade
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Munich Shooting, Consul General Tells PM
- » Bulgaria Meets Canada’s Conditions for Visa Waiver – PM Borisov
- » Bulgaria, U.S. Discuss Exchange of Information on Organised Crime, Terrorism
- » Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Ranks 3rd in First Vote for Next UN Chief