Bulgarian President Embarks on Visit to Austria
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev's two-day visit to Austria is to start on Monday.
The Bulgarian President is to meet with Lower Austria governor Erwin Proll, Federal President Heinz Fischer, Vice chairman of Austrian Federal Parliament Suzanne Kurtz and Mayor and Governor of Vienna Michael Haupl.
An Austrian-Bulgarian business forum will take place in the Austrian Chamber of Commerce. The forum will be attended by Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova.
InvestBulgaria Agency CEO Borislav Stefanov and some 30 Bulgarian business representatives are to accompany Plevneliev during his two-day visit.
- » Iraqi PM Declines Offer of Turkish Help in Battle for Mosul
- » Canada Abolishes Visas for Bulgarians As Of December 1, 2017
- » Donald Tusk: Russia's Strategy Is To Weaken EU
- » Syria Threatens To Shoot Down Turkish Aircraft in Breach of Its Airspace
- » UNESCO Adopts Resolution on Palestinian Cultural Heritage
- » EU Commissioner Georgieva's Past, Family Ties Questioned in Think-Tank Report