Bulgarian President Embarks on Visit to Austria
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev's two-day visit to Austria is to start on Monday.
The Bulgarian President is to meet with Lower Austria governor Erwin Proll, Federal President Heinz Fischer, Vice chairman of Austrian Federal Parliament Suzanne Kurtz and Mayor and Governor of Vienna Michael Haupl.
An Austrian-Bulgarian business forum will take place in the Austrian Chamber of Commerce. The forum will be attended by Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova.
InvestBulgaria Agency CEO Borislav Stefanov and some 30 Bulgarian business representatives are to accompany Plevneliev during his two-day visit.
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'
- » Sweden's Top Diplomat Complained of Sexual Harassment