Anonymous Hack Lukoil Bulgaria Site
Anonymous Bulgaria have attacked the site of the country's subsidiary of the Russian-owned energy giant Lukoil.
After the hacker's attack, the official page of the company could not be opened.
Anonymous further announced on the social network Facebook that they will attack other corporations and mobile operators and called on everyone who wants to help in the fight against big companies robbing common people to join their operation PISNA NI (We Have Enough) at http://anonimen.ovo.bg/index/chat/0-9.
They also ask for technical help from IT experts.
Anonymous distributed another announcement accusing Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, of "terrorism" for delaying the payment of retirement pensions on grounds of the upcoming 4-day weekend in honor of Bulgaria's Unification Day.
In August, the hackers successfully attacked the sites of the Parliament, of the ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, and the ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms, DPS.
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Provided Asylum mainly to Syrians in 2017
- » Woman Ordered Groceries Online, She Was Charged Rs. 87,000 For A Banana
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"