Bulgarian Border Police Bust Illegal Syrians
Three illegal immigrants from Syria have been arrested close to the Bulgarian-Turkish border, the Bulgarian Interior Ministry announced Thursday.
The four met were spotted by a border patrol from the department in Svilengrad with a thermal camera late Wednesday night.
They were arrested near the village of Matochina; the police found that they are aged 21, 22, and 44.
In an unrelated incident, another Syrian citizen was detained by the Bulgarian police at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point on the border with Turkey after attempting to enter Bulgaria with a forged permit for residence in Germany.
- » 21 States Were Subjected to Russian Hacker Attacks During the US Elections
- » 50 Mobsters Arrested in Southern Italy
- » Eight People were Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » Crime Group Involved in Drug Distribution Was Detained on Trakia Motorway
- » Police Found 40 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Customs and Border Police Officers Prevented an Attempt for Smuggling of 1,551 boxes Cigarettes