Bulgarian Border Police Bust Illegal Syrians
Three illegal immigrants from Syria have been arrested close to the Bulgarian-Turkish border, the Bulgarian Interior Ministry announced Thursday.
The four met were spotted by a border patrol from the department in Svilengrad with a thermal camera late Wednesday night.
They were arrested near the village of Matochina; the police found that they are aged 21, 22, and 44.
In an unrelated incident, another Syrian citizen was detained by the Bulgarian police at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point on the border with Turkey after attempting to enter Bulgaria with a forged permit for residence in Germany.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna