Bulgaria's Lalova Finishes 6th in 100m Sprint in Linz
Bulgaria's top female sprinter Ivet Lalova finished sixth in the 100m event at the 2012 Gugl Games in Linz, Austria.
On Monday Lalova ran the distance in 11,45 seconds against a a 0.1 meters-per-second headwind.
The 100m sprint event was won by Samantha Henri-Robinson from Jamaica, who scored 11,15 seconds.
Second place went to Gloria Asumnu from Nigeria, who finished 0,04 seconds after the winner.
Third place went to .S. Virgin Islands sprinter Laverne Jones-Ferrette with 11,24 seconds.
Two weeks ago, Ivet Lalova took part in the London Olympics, where she reached the semi-finals of the 100m and the 200m sprint events.
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
- » Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round
- » Ronaldo to Leave Real Madrid?
- » Grigor Dimitrov Continues to be No. 3 World Tennis