Bulgaria's Lalova Finishes 6th in 100m Sprint in Linz
Bulgaria's top female sprinter Ivet Lalova finished sixth in the 100m event at the 2012 Gugl Games in Linz, Austria.
On Monday Lalova ran the distance in 11,45 seconds against a a 0.1 meters-per-second headwind.
The 100m sprint event was won by Samantha Henri-Robinson from Jamaica, who scored 11,15 seconds.
Second place went to Gloria Asumnu from Nigeria, who finished 0,04 seconds after the winner.
Third place went to .S. Virgin Islands sprinter Laverne Jones-Ferrette with 11,24 seconds.
Two weeks ago, Ivet Lalova took part in the London Olympics, where she reached the semi-finals of the 100m and the 200m sprint events.
- » Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam