Bulgaria's Lalova Finishes 6th in 100m Sprint in Linz
Bulgaria's top female sprinter Ivet Lalova finished sixth in the 100m event at the 2012 Gugl Games in Linz, Austria.
On Monday Lalova ran the distance in 11,45 seconds against a a 0.1 meters-per-second headwind.
The 100m sprint event was won by Samantha Henri-Robinson from Jamaica, who scored 11,15 seconds.
Second place went to Gloria Asumnu from Nigeria, who finished 0,04 seconds after the winner.
Third place went to .S. Virgin Islands sprinter Laverne Jones-Ferrette with 11,24 seconds.
Two weeks ago, Ivet Lalova took part in the London Olympics, where she reached the semi-finals of the 100m and the 200m sprint events.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Has Achieved a Historic Success
- » Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament
- » Bulgaria Will Host 2 Tournaments of the New World Volleyball Championship in 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati
- » The Municipality of Burgas is Working on the Rescue of Local Football
- » Dimitar Berbatov will Join a Former Teammate and Coach in India