Bulgaria's Lalova Finishes 6th in 100m Sprint in Linz
Bulgaria's top female sprinter Ivet Lalova finished sixth in the 100m event at the 2012 Gugl Games in Linz, Austria.
On Monday Lalova ran the distance in 11,45 seconds against a a 0.1 meters-per-second headwind.
The 100m sprint event was won by Samantha Henri-Robinson from Jamaica, who scored 11,15 seconds.
Second place went to Gloria Asumnu from Nigeria, who finished 0,04 seconds after the winner.
Third place went to .S. Virgin Islands sprinter Laverne Jones-Ferrette with 11,24 seconds.
Two weeks ago, Ivet Lalova took part in the London Olympics, where she reached the semi-finals of the 100m and the 200m sprint events.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles