Bulgaria's Lalova Finishes 6th in 100m Sprint in Linz
Bulgaria's top female sprinter Ivet Lalova finished sixth in the 100m event at the 2012 Gugl Games in Linz, Austria.
On Monday Lalova ran the distance in 11,45 seconds against a a 0.1 meters-per-second headwind.
The 100m sprint event was won by Samantha Henri-Robinson from Jamaica, who scored 11,15 seconds.
Second place went to Gloria Asumnu from Nigeria, who finished 0,04 seconds after the winner.
Third place went to .S. Virgin Islands sprinter Laverne Jones-Ferrette with 11,24 seconds.
Two weeks ago, Ivet Lalova took part in the London Olympics, where she reached the semi-finals of the 100m and the 200m sprint events.
- » Minister Invites Qatari Entrepreneurs to Invest in Bulgarian Sports Complexes
- » Bulgaria Goes to Eurovolley Quarterfinals after 3:2 Win over Netherlands
- » Croatia Defeats Bulgaria 3:0 in Euro Qualifier Match
- » Bulgaria Defeats Czech Republic in Eurovolley Match in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Hopes for Win over Czech Team in Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Facing Croatia in UEFA EURO 2016 Qualifiers