Bulgaria's Lalova Finishes 6th in 100m Sprint in Linz
Bulgaria's top female sprinter Ivet Lalova finished sixth in the 100m event at the 2012 Gugl Games in Linz, Austria.
On Monday Lalova ran the distance in 11,45 seconds against a a 0.1 meters-per-second headwind.
The 100m sprint event was won by Samantha Henri-Robinson from Jamaica, who scored 11,15 seconds.
Second place went to Gloria Asumnu from Nigeria, who finished 0,04 seconds after the winner.
Third place went to .S. Virgin Islands sprinter Laverne Jones-Ferrette with 11,24 seconds.
Two weeks ago, Ivet Lalova took part in the London Olympics, where she reached the semi-finals of the 100m and the 200m sprint events.
- » Two Bulgarian Mountaineers Ascend World's Fifth Highest Peak
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Remains Sole Bulgarian Representative at Roland Garros
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Serbia's Troicki in Postponed Match in Paris Monday
- » Tennis: Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Faces Serbia’s Troicki in Paris Sunday
- » Poll Names Bulgaria's Dimitrov 'Most Overrated Tennis Player'
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses 1 More Spot in Tennis Ranking