Chevrolet to Launch Special 'Ivet Lalova' Edition of Cruise in Bulgaria
Sofia Auto, authorized importer of Chevrolet for Bulgaria, has created a limited edition of the Cruise model as a tribute to Bulgaria's top female sprinter Ivet Lalova.
The ten special cars will have the Ivet Lalova Edition sign and will get the name and logo of the athlete, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
Each of the vehicles will have a unique number noting the place of each of her ten best achievements in the 100m sprint event.
The customers will be able to choose the engine and the equipment level of their cars and to pick between standard and optional headlights and taillights.
The Bulgarian Athletic Federation will get a donation for each vehicle sold, while the owner of the branded car will get a special certificate.
The limited edition of Cruise celebrates Lalova's gold medal from the 100m sprint event at the 2012 European Athletics Championships in Helsinki, as well as her performance at the London Olympics.
In London, Lalova scored her 100m personal best for the season but did not make it into the finals.
She also scored a personal best for the year at the 200m, yet again failing to get into the finals.
- » Computer Problems Cause Flight Delays: British Airways
- » Pope Francis Sends Message of Health and Prosperity to Bulgarian People
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Lowest as of Decade
- » Parliament Approves Resignation of BSP MP Kiril Dobrev
- » 2 Border Officers Detained in Operation Against Illegal Migration at Sofia Airport
- » Dimitar Margaritov, CPC: Dropping of Roaming Should not Affect Tariffs of Mobile Operators