Code Yellow in Bulgaria over Summer Storms
Heavy rain storms with lightining and hail are expected Saturday on much of Bulgaria's territory.
Code yellow for potentially dangerous weather was called for 7 regions, where the storms are expected to be harshest - Blagoevgrad, Pazardzhik, Smolyan, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Targovishte and Razgrad.
Rain is expected to fall during the day in all parts of Bulgaria, with precipitation expected to be more intensive around and after noon, says the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Precipitation is expected to be heaviest in central and eastern Bulgaria.
The weather will remain warm, albeit not hot, with highs in the range of 23-30 degrees Centigrade.
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Wild Fires Broke Out in the South Bulgarian Region of Haskovo
- » Earthquake in Azerbaijan
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Temperatures Up to 34°
- » Greece asks EU Help Due to Wildfires Made Worse by High Winds