Code Yellow in Bulgaria over Summer Storms
Heavy rain storms with lightining and hail are expected Saturday on much of Bulgaria's territory.
Code yellow for potentially dangerous weather was called for 7 regions, where the storms are expected to be harshest - Blagoevgrad, Pazardzhik, Smolyan, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Targovishte and Razgrad.
Rain is expected to fall during the day in all parts of Bulgaria, with precipitation expected to be more intensive around and after noon, says the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Precipitation is expected to be heaviest in central and eastern Bulgaria.
The weather will remain warm, albeit not hot, with highs in the range of 23-30 degrees Centigrade.
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Wind Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow in Northern Bulgaria over Gale-Force Winds
- » Bulgaria's MPs Revoke Ban on Beach Camping
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Refinery to Get Fined over Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria Warns of Intensive Rainfall in Southern Regions on Thursday