Code Yellow in Bulgaria over Summer Storms
Heavy rain storms with lightining and hail are expected Saturday on much of Bulgaria's territory.
Code yellow for potentially dangerous weather was called for 7 regions, where the storms are expected to be harshest - Blagoevgrad, Pazardzhik, Smolyan, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Targovishte and Razgrad.
Rain is expected to fall during the day in all parts of Bulgaria, with precipitation expected to be more intensive around and after noon, says the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Precipitation is expected to be heaviest in central and eastern Bulgaria.
The weather will remain warm, albeit not hot, with highs in the range of 23-30 degrees Centigrade.
- » Eco Ministry Advises Tsarevo Authorities on Removing Concrete along Sand Dunes
- » Sofia's Waste Treatment Plant – Second Largest in Europe
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says
- » Construction Works at Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Campsite Temporarily Stopped
- » Bulgaria to Allocate EU Funding of BGN 115 M to Fighting Air Pollution in Cities