Blazing Summer Breaks 3 Temperature Records in Bulgaria
Another hot summer day Saturday has seen three temperature records in Bulgaria fall, with temperatures at some locations nearing 40 degrees Centigrade.
The hottest point in Bulgaria Saturday was the city of Ruse with 38.9 C, but the temperature record there was not breached, reports the Bulgarian national weather service.
The three locations with temperature records were the town of Lom in northern Bulgaria (38.3 C), second-largest city Plovdiv (36.5 C), and cape Emine on the Black Sea (32.6 C), said the National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology.
The national weather service has called "code yellow" for potentially dangerous weather Sunday over continuing heat for all regions of Bulgaria, except Sofia City and the regions of Sofia, Pernik and Smolyan.
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » The Temperatures Go Up
- » Today We Celebrate The World Earth Day
- » The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Velingrad