PM: Delay in Tobacco Monopoly Could Harm Bulgaria's NATO Chances
Business | September 22, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Delay in the sealing of the tobacco monopoly deal could lead to problems related to NATO invitation for Bulgaria. Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg made that comment in Veliko Turnovo. He pinpointed that it was extremely important now Bulgaria to show to the international business that it abided by the law. Asked whether Bulgaria would get NATO invitation in Prague this autumn, Saxe-Coburg said that he stayed reserved and pragmatic on the issue. He added that if Bulgaria did not get NATO invitation this year, other alternatives existed. He declined to specify what these alternatives were.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)