PM: Delay in Tobacco Monopoly Could Harm Bulgaria's NATO Chances
Business | September 22, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Delay in the sealing of the tobacco monopoly deal could lead to problems related to NATO invitation for Bulgaria. Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg made that comment in Veliko Turnovo. He pinpointed that it was extremely important now Bulgaria to show to the international business that it abided by the law. Asked whether Bulgaria would get NATO invitation in Prague this autumn, Saxe-Coburg said that he stayed reserved and pragmatic on the issue. He added that if Bulgaria did not get NATO invitation this year, other alternatives existed. He declined to specify what these alternatives were.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)