PM: Delay in Tobacco Monopoly Could Harm Bulgaria's NATO Chances
Business | September 22, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Delay in the sealing of the tobacco monopoly deal could lead to problems related to NATO invitation for Bulgaria. Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg made that comment in Veliko Turnovo. He pinpointed that it was extremely important now Bulgaria to show to the international business that it abided by the law. Asked whether Bulgaria would get NATO invitation in Prague this autumn, Saxe-Coburg said that he stayed reserved and pragmatic on the issue. He added that if Bulgaria did not get NATO invitation this year, other alternatives existed. He declined to specify what these alternatives were.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Hungary in no Rush to Join Euro Zone, Minister Says
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)