New Heat Wave Breaks 3 Temperature Records in Bulgaria
Bulgaria has fallen under a new hot spell, just after hellish summer heat subsided in the beginning of the week.
Three temperature records were broken by 3 pm Saturday, reports the National Institute for Hydrology and Meteorology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Those were all in the north and north-west: Lovech, where thermometers showed 40.5 degrees Celsius, Montana - 39.4 C and Knezha - 38.5 C.
- » Bulgaria Warns of Potentially Dangerous Rainfall in Burgas Region
- » Spring-Like Temperatures Expected in Bulgaria This Month
- » EU Project Aims to Return Black Vulture to Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow Warning for Most of Bulgaria as Temperatures Rising
- » Coldest Night of Winter Hits Bulgaria, Warming Ahead
- » Warnings Issued for All Bulgarian Regions as Cold Spell Continues