New Heat Wave Breaks 3 Temperature Records in Bulgaria
Bulgaria has fallen under a new hot spell, just after hellish summer heat subsided in the beginning of the week.
Three temperature records were broken by 3 pm Saturday, reports the National Institute for Hydrology and Meteorology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Those were all in the north and north-west: Lovech, where thermometers showed 40.5 degrees Celsius, Montana - 39.4 C and Knezha - 38.5 C.
- » After the Earthquakes in Mexico, a Volcano Erupted
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Temperatures of up to 18-23°, in Sofia Around 18°
- » Astronomical Autumn Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest
- » Decreased Air Pollution in Bulgaria, but Still far from the Standards of Cleanliness
- » Authorities in Bali Have Raised Alert Levels for a Volcanic Eruption