Footage Released of Bulgaria Suicide Bombing Suspect
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has released footage of a suspect for the suicide bomb attack that killed six Israeli tourists and one Bulgarian in the Black Sea city of Burgas on Wednesday.
The footage can be seen HERE.
The suspect was wearing Bermuda shorts and a backpack. Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told journalists on Thursday that there was "nothing suspicious about him to tell him apart from the crowd of tourists at the Burgas airport."
Bulgarian authorities revealed that the suspect had been carrying a fake Michigan driver's license.
- » Sofia City Court Acquits Ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker of all Charges
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Demands Four Years in Prison for Ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker
- » Bulgaria Chief Prosecutor Submits New Request to Lift Nationalist Leader's Immunity
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Group Making Fake Passports for Migrants
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended