Footage Released of Bulgaria Suicide Bombing Suspect
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has released footage of a suspect for the suicide bomb attack that killed six Israeli tourists and one Bulgarian in the Black Sea city of Burgas on Wednesday.
The footage can be seen HERE.
The suspect was wearing Bermuda shorts and a backpack. Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told journalists on Thursday that there was "nothing suspicious about him to tell him apart from the crowd of tourists at the Burgas airport."
Bulgarian authorities revealed that the suspect had been carrying a fake Michigan driver's license.
- » Seven Sigma Policemen Arrested in Bulgaria's Capital
- » Putin Opponent Nikolai Kobliakov Detained in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Nat'l Security Agency Seized 130kg of Heroin in H1, 2014
- » Tax Crimes in Bulgaria on the Rise
- » Prosecution Investigates Disappearance of BGN 180 K From Bank Vault
- » Bulgarian National Security Agency Busts Major Drug Trafficking Group