Footage Released of Bulgaria Suicide Bombing Suspect
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has released footage of a suspect for the suicide bomb attack that killed six Israeli tourists and one Bulgarian in the Black Sea city of Burgas on Wednesday.
The footage can be seen HERE.
The suspect was wearing Bermuda shorts and a backpack. Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told journalists on Thursday that there was "nothing suspicious about him to tell him apart from the crowd of tourists at the Burgas airport."
Bulgarian authorities revealed that the suspect had been carrying a fake Michigan driver's license.
- » Police is Checking a Suspicious Luggage at Varna Airport
- » Number of Crimes Registered In Sofia Down
- » Migrant Smuggling Network Dismantled Near Dunav Bridge Checkpoint
- » Man’s Body Found in Front of Residential Building in Sofia, Regions is Closed Off
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town