Footage Released of Bulgaria Suicide Bombing Suspect
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has released footage of a suspect for the suicide bomb attack that killed six Israeli tourists and one Bulgarian in the Black Sea city of Burgas on Wednesday.
The footage can be seen HERE.
The suspect was wearing Bermuda shorts and a backpack. Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told journalists on Thursday that there was "nothing suspicious about him to tell him apart from the crowd of tourists at the Burgas airport."
Bulgarian authorities revealed that the suspect had been carrying a fake Michigan driver's license.
- » Chief Secretary of Interior: 2 Tonnes of Drugs Seized since January
- » CEPACA Distrains Property of Nesebar Mayor and Chief Architect
- » Trial Against Bulgaria's ex-IntMin Adjourned Again
- » Int'l Police Operation Busts Bulgarian Credit Card Fraud Ring
- » Bulgarians Busted for Heroin Traffic in Greece
- » IntMin Secretary Warns of Abuse in Sofia Municipality