Footage Released of Bulgaria Suicide Bombing Suspect
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has released footage of a suspect for the suicide bomb attack that killed six Israeli tourists and one Bulgarian in the Black Sea city of Burgas on Wednesday.
The footage can be seen HERE.
The suspect was wearing Bermuda shorts and a backpack. Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told journalists on Thursday that there was "nothing suspicious about him to tell him apart from the crowd of tourists at the Burgas airport."
Bulgarian authorities revealed that the suspect had been carrying a fake Michigan driver's license.
- » ECHR Sentences Bulgaria over Violation of Inmates' Right to Free Speech
- » Bulgarian Defense Ministry Officials under Abeyance Probe
- » Aghan Man Blamed for Bulgarian Flag Desecration to Stay in Custody
- » Nineteen Migrants Indicted in Bulgaria over Harmanli Riots
- » 30% of Women in Bulgaria Victims of Violence
- » 110 Kg of Marijuana Discovered at Danube Bridge 2