Death Toll in Bulgaria Terror Blast Reported at 5
Five people have died in powerful blast has ripped through a bus parked at Burgas airport on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, carrying Israeli tourists, according to a report.
The BGNES news agency's reporter has clarified that the information about the number of casualties is still unofficial.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told AFP that the victims were three. Many others are injured.
The Interior Ministry says the blast was a terror attack.
The bus exploded on one of the Burgas airport's parking lots, near the terminal for arrivals a little after 5:00 pm local time.
EXPECT MORE DETAILS SOON
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Today Is European 'No Elevators Day'
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Bulgaria Ranks Lowest Among All EU Countries in Reporters Without Borders’ World Press Freedom Index
- » Employment Rate in Bulgaria Going Up
- » Two People Dead, One’s Life in Danger After Road Accidents in the Past Day