Death Toll in Bulgaria Terror Blast Reported at 5
Five people have died in powerful blast has ripped through a bus parked at Burgas airport on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, carrying Israeli tourists, according to a report.
The BGNES news agency's reporter has clarified that the information about the number of casualties is still unofficial.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told AFP that the victims were three. Many others are injured.
The Interior Ministry says the blast was a terror attack.
The bus exploded on one of the Burgas airport's parking lots, near the terminal for arrivals a little after 5:00 pm local time.
EXPECT MORE DETAILS SOON
- » Fear of Hail Fills Up Sofia's Underground Parkings
- » 3 Bulgarian Seafarers Set Off For Round-the-World Sailing Trip
- » Pest Infestations On the Rise Because of Rains
- » Bulgaria's Euroroma Threatens Blockades on Major Roads
- » Bulgaria's Hail Suppression Agency Cannot Disperse Gathering Clouds
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts Bracing for Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail