Death Toll in Bulgaria Terror Blast Reported at 5
Five people have died in powerful blast has ripped through a bus parked at Burgas airport on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, carrying Israeli tourists, according to a report.
The BGNES news agency's reporter has clarified that the information about the number of casualties is still unofficial.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told AFP that the victims were three. Many others are injured.
The Interior Ministry says the blast was a terror attack.
The bus exploded on one of the Burgas airport's parking lots, near the terminal for arrivals a little after 5:00 pm local time.
EXPECT MORE DETAILS SOON
- » Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise This Fall
- » Yellow Code Announced for 7 Districts in Bulgaria Over Intense Rain
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Many Clouds, Short Rains in Many Places in the Afternoon, with Thunders
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » In First Quarter of 2017, 926 100 Bulgarians Made Tourist Trips