Death Toll in Bulgaria Terror Blast Reported at 5
Five people have died in powerful blast has ripped through a bus parked at Burgas airport on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, carrying Israeli tourists, according to a report.
The BGNES news agency's reporter has clarified that the information about the number of casualties is still unofficial.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told AFP that the victims were three. Many others are injured.
The Interior Ministry says the blast was a terror attack.
The bus exploded on one of the Burgas airport's parking lots, near the terminal for arrivals a little after 5:00 pm local time.
EXPECT MORE DETAILS SOON
- » Romanian Man Dies in Skiing Accident in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » Two Migrants Die from Cold Exposure near Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey
- » Magnitude-3.0 Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria’s Smolyan Region
- » Bulgaria Warns of Potentially Dangerous Rainfall in Burgas Region
- » Female Body Found on Beach in Bulgaria's Chernomorets
- » Translation of Bulgarian Novel Goes to 2016 PEN Prize Finals