Death Toll in Bulgaria Terror Blast Reported at 5
Five people have died in powerful blast has ripped through a bus parked at Burgas airport on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, carrying Israeli tourists, according to a report.
The BGNES news agency's reporter has clarified that the information about the number of casualties is still unofficial.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told AFP that the victims were three. Many others are injured.
The Interior Ministry says the blast was a terror attack.
The bus exploded on one of the Burgas airport's parking lots, near the terminal for arrivals a little after 5:00 pm local time.
EXPECT MORE DETAILS SOON
- » Three Injured After Mass Fight Between Migrants in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria as Long Weekend Comes to End
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Egypt Sends Submarine to Find Missing Flight MS804’s Black Boxes
- » No Injuries, Damage Reported after Earthquake near Bulgaria’s Sandanski
- » Earthquake near Sandanski Jolts Southwestern Bulgaria