Death Toll in Bulgaria Terror Blast Reported at 5
Five people have died in powerful blast has ripped through a bus parked at Burgas airport on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, carrying Israeli tourists, according to a report.
The BGNES news agency's reporter has clarified that the information about the number of casualties is still unofficial.
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told AFP that the victims were three. Many others are injured.
The Interior Ministry says the blast was a terror attack.
The bus exploded on one of the Burgas airport's parking lots, near the terminal for arrivals a little after 5:00 pm local time.
EXPECT MORE DETAILS SOON
- » Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film
- » EU Greenhouse Gas Emissions Dropped by Almost 2% in 2013
- » Finnish Diva Tarja Turunen With Concert In Sofia
- » Funding For Road Maintenance Siphoned Off For Other Projects
- » Thousands Suffer Power Cuts, Blackouts After Bulgaria's First Snow