Sofia Changes Venue for Lady Gaga Gig
The upcoming Lady Gaga concert in Bulgaria's capital Sofia will be staged at a hall and not a stadium.
Sofia's Arena Armeets sport hall has been confirmed as the new venue for the gig, replacing national stadium Vasil Levski, the organizers from Sofia Music Enterprises and Live Nation have said.
The date of the concert remains the same – August 14 2012, at 8 pm local time.
The price categories of the tickets and their positioning in relation to the stage will remain the same. All standing tickets will remain valid for the Armeec Arena, without needing to be reissued.
The seated tickets will be reissued with new seat numbers. The exchange procedure will take place from July 17th until August 14th, 8 pm on the day of the concert, at the Ticketpro outlet at Ticket Centre NDK – Sofia, Ticketpro's central office (28 Shandor Petiofi str. Sofia) or the Arena Armeec cash desk (during the day of the concert).
- » The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
- » A to JazZ Festival Brings US Legends to Sofia in July
- » Zenith Fusion Festival: Music, Cinema and Insight into Life in Rhodope Mountains
- » Sofia Joins Fete de la Musique With Free Concerts on Three Stages
- » Bulgarian-born Artist Christo Amazes World with Floating Piers
- » Israeli Author Ellis Shuman to Present New Book in Bulgaria