Istanbul Shopping Fest In June 2012
The Istanbul Shopping Fest (ISF) Is Taking Place This Year June 9 to 29.
Official airline sponsor is Turkish Airlines.
Realized through a TRY 50 M investment, the Istanbul Shopping Fest kicks off with opening events on June 9.
The festival is spread over a city practically the size of a country, with an area of 5,343 square kilometers and a population of close to 14 million. Besides the 100 plus modern shopping centers, avenues in Istanbul's major attraction points like Taksim, Ni?anta??, ?i?li, Bak?rk?y,Fatih, Bahariye and Ba?dat Caddesi will also be sporting a bevy of famous name brands.
Welcoming some five million visitors from Turkey and abroad last year, the festival is looking forward to millions again this year. Events galore are already planned in stores, shopping centers and dozens of points around Istanbul, which will be transformed into a throbbing entertainment center for 21 days and 21 nights.
To the usual concerts, shows, street festivals, musical events, parties, contests, and fashion shows will be added shows and fashion shows put on by special groups coming from abroad.
With all these vibrant activities, Istanbul is poised to become the sole fashion hub in the region. In addition to promotions, prize draws and discounts of up to 50% on the season's merchandise, every weekend one shopping center each on the European and Anatolian sides will stay open all night.
- » Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
- » Deputy PM Yanev: Kostov Used His Influence To Appoint People
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » Foreign Investments in Bulgaria Shrink by 60% at End-2016