Istanbul Shopping Fest In June 2012
The Istanbul Shopping Fest (ISF) Is Taking Place This Year June 9 to 29.
Official airline sponsor is Turkish Airlines.
Realized through a TRY 50 M investment, the Istanbul Shopping Fest kicks off with opening events on June 9.
The festival is spread over a city practically the size of a country, with an area of 5,343 square kilometers and a population of close to 14 million. Besides the 100 plus modern shopping centers, avenues in Istanbul's major attraction points like Taksim, Nişantaşı, Şişli, Bakırköy,Fatih, Bahariye and Bağdat Caddesi will also be sporting a bevy of famous name brands.
Welcoming some five million visitors from Turkey and abroad last year, the festival is looking forward to millions again this year. Events galore are already planned in stores, shopping centers and dozens of points around Istanbul, which will be transformed into a throbbing entertainment center for 21 days and 21 nights.
To the usual concerts, shows, street festivals, musical events, parties, contests, and fashion shows will be added shows and fashion shows put on by special groups coming from abroad.
With all these vibrant activities, Istanbul is poised to become the sole fashion hub in the region. In addition to promotions, prize draws and discounts of up to 50% on the season's merchandise, every weekend one shopping center each on the European and Anatolian sides will stay open all night.
- » Bulgaria’s National Electric Company Reports BGN 425M Loss in end-Sept
- » 3 Big Outsourcing Firms to Open Offices in Plovdiv Within Months
- » Bulgaria-Macedonia Rail Line to Start Functioning in 2022
- » Flydubai Airline To Fly Between Sofia and Dubai
- » Construction of 2 New Bulgaria-Romania Bridges to Start by 2017
- » GERB Withdraws Proposal to Save KTB Through Legal Changes