Bulgaria's Eurovision Song in Esperanto!
Hello from Paris!
I've read the article by Milena Hristova on Bulgaria's Eurovision bid:
I don't agree with you concerning the Bulgarian song in ESC 2012. It may not be a masterpiece but it's far from being the worst song in ESC 2012.
As a songwriter (member of SACEM, equivalent of MUSICAUTOR in France), I felt like creating its Esperanto version, because of its universal message delivered in it.
How do you explain that I didn't even get an answer (positive or negative) from the Bulgarian team?
Are Bulgarian people so impolite?
Greetings from Paris.
- » Bulgaria's Struggle for New Beginning Fateful, Keep It Up!
- » Sofia Animal Control Data - Vain Confidence in No-Kill Leg
- » Roma, Syrians Joining Together in Common Cause
- » Revealed: Scandal of Bulgarian Workers Plight in UK
- » Income per Capita in Bulgaria
- » Please Correct Article about ESU, Student Protest