Bulgaria's Eurovision Song in Esperanto!
Hello from Paris!
I've read the article by Milena Hristova on Bulgaria's Eurovision bid:
I don't agree with you concerning the Bulgarian song in ESC 2012. It may not be a masterpiece but it's far from being the worst song in ESC 2012.
As a songwriter (member of SACEM, equivalent of MUSICAUTOR in France), I felt like creating its Esperanto version, because of its universal message delivered in it.
How do you explain that I didn't even get an answer (positive or negative) from the Bulgarian team?
Are Bulgarian people so impolite?
Greetings from Paris.
- » Kabile: When One Is Curious
- » There Are Those That Leave and Then There Are Those Who Return
- » St Parascheva in Romania's Iasi: a Miracle Worker in Life and Death
- » Bulgaria's Rupite: A Trip to the Former Residence of Clairvoyant Vanga
- » A Day in the Life: In Search of the Perfect Easter Bread
- » Bulgaria: Change Is Needed, Has Been Needed... But Will It Happen?