Bulgaria's Eurovision Song in Esperanto!
Hello from Paris!
I've read the article by Milena Hristova on Bulgaria's Eurovision bid:
I don't agree with you concerning the Bulgarian song in ESC 2012. It may not be a masterpiece but it's far from being the worst song in ESC 2012.
As a songwriter (member of SACEM, equivalent of MUSICAUTOR in France), I felt like creating its Esperanto version, because of its universal message delivered in it.
How do you explain that I didn't even get an answer (positive or negative) from the Bulgarian team?
Are Bulgarian people so impolite?
Greetings from Paris.
- » Visiting the Poganovo Monastery of St John the Theologian
- » We Need to Protect our Children From Poisoning Themselves
- » Vine Pruning in Bulgaria's South-West: a Traveler's Account
- » South Stream: Bulgaria in between a Rock and Hard Place
- » Bondholders of KTB Urge Bulgaria Parliament to Reconsider Rescue Plan
- » 'We Are Just Pensioners Living on A Pension'