BBCC, AmCham to Bring EIU's Manktelow to Sofia for Business Meeting
The British Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria have invited their members and friends to a meeting with Aidan Marktelow of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
Aidan Manktelow is the Director of the Economist Magazine Corporate Network for Europe.
Manktelow will be in Bulgaria's capital Sofia on Tuesday, May 29th, at 6:00 pm in the Kempinski Hotel, at the invitation of the BBCC and AmCham Bulgaria
During the business meeting, he will talk to BBCC and AmCham members and guests about Bulgaria as an inward investment location and the opportunities for growth in trade and investment.
A registration and a fee paid to either the BBCC, or AmCham Bulgaria is required in order to attend the business meeting with EIU's Manktelow in Sofia.
You can register HERE
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Make Proposal on KTB within Days – Central Bank
- » Power of Siberia Pipeline Construction Kicks Off
- » Ukraine, Belarus Make Up for Russians on Bulgaria's Property Market
- » Bulgaria's Public Debt Sees Significant Increase in July
- » Bulgarian Industrial Association Opposes Minimum Wage Hike Proposal
- » Protests to Be Staged in Support of KTB Across Bulgaria