BBCC, AmCham to Bring EIU's Manktelow to Sofia for Business Meeting
The British Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria have invited their members and friends to a meeting with Aidan Marktelow of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
Aidan Manktelow is the Director of the Economist Magazine Corporate Network for Europe.
Manktelow will be in Bulgaria's capital Sofia on Tuesday, May 29th, at 6:00 pm in the Kempinski Hotel, at the invitation of the BBCC and AmCham Bulgaria
During the business meeting, he will talk to BBCC and AmCham members and guests about Bulgaria as an inward investment location and the opportunities for growth in trade and investment.
A registration and a fee paid to either the BBCC, or AmCham Bulgaria is required in order to attend the business meeting with EIU's Manktelow in Sofia.
You can register HERE
- » Tourism in Bulgaria Develops Properly
- » In March 2017, the Total Business Climate Indicator Up To 2.9% Compared to February
- » Managers Seized With Enthusiasm in March
- » EU Blocks LSE, Deutsche Boerse Merger
- » Bulgarian Political Parties To File Financial Reports By March 31
- » Fuel Traders Receive Ban on Exchanging Information