BBCC, AmCham to Bring EIU's Manktelow to Sofia
The British Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria have invited their members and friends to a meeting with Aidan Marktelow of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
Aidan Manktelow is the Director of the Economist Magazine Corporate Network for Europe.
Manktelow will be in Bulgaria's capital Sofia on Tuesday, May 29th, at 6:00 pm in the Kempinski Hotel, at the invitation of the BBCC and AmCham Bulgaria
During the business meeting, he will talk to BBCC and AmCham members and guests about Bulgaria as an inward investment location and the opportunities for growth in trade and investment.
A registration and a fee paid to either the BBCC, or AmCham Bulgaria is required in order to attend the business meeting with EIU's Manktelow in Sofia.
You can register HERE
- » Bulgarian Parliament Endorses Plans to Aid Indebted Local Governments
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Arms Exports Top EUR 640 M, Up 50% Y/Y
- » Bulgaria’s Services Turnover Index Picks up 8% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Four Foreign Retailers Face Cartel Probe in Bulgaria
- » Amnesty International: Bulgaria Is One of Egypt's Biggest Arms Suppliers
- » Royal Clipper Arrives in Bulgaria’s Varna Port