BBCC, AmCham to Bring EIU's Manktelow to Sofia
The British Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria have invited their members and friends to a meeting with Aidan Marktelow of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
Aidan Manktelow is the Director of the Economist Magazine Corporate Network for Europe.
Manktelow will be in Bulgaria's capital Sofia on Tuesday, May 29th, at 6:00 pm in the Kempinski Hotel, at the invitation of the BBCC and AmCham Bulgaria
During the business meeting, he will talk to BBCC and AmCham members and guests about Bulgaria as an inward investment location and the opportunities for growth in trade and investment.
A registration and a fee paid to either the BBCC, or AmCham Bulgaria is required in order to attend the business meeting with EIU's Manktelow in Sofia.
You can register HERE
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 21% Y/Y in June
- » Air France Strike to Disrupt Sofia Flights
- » Bulgarian Energy Group BEH Places EUR 550 M Eurobond Issue - Minister
- » U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016