5.9 Earthquake Captured on Sofia Security Camera
A security camera in Bulgaria's capital Sofia has captured the strongest earthquake that has shaken the city since 1858.
The earthquake had a magnitude of about 5.9-6.0 on the Richter scale and struck at 2:58 am Tuesday morning. Its epicenter was about 6 km from the city of Pernik. The quake struck at a depth of approximately 9.4 kilometers.
The security camera video can be seen HERE.
- » MIHALKOVO: the Only Company For Naturally Aerated Water in Bulgaria
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Vernal Equinox: First Day of Spring 2017
- » Malyovitsa Hut Awarded Best Tourist Chalet of 2016
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Bulgaria's Govt Reverses Controversial National Park Plans