333 Bulgarian Bagpipers Aim at Guinness Record
Bulgarian bagpipers will attempt to set a new Guinness Record on Wednesday, May 16.
On this day, at 7 pm, 333 bagpipers will perform together in Hall 1 of the National Palace of Culture, NDK, in downtown Sofia, the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR, informs.
Master bagpiper Kostadin Ilchev from the city of Smolyan in the Rhodoppe Mountains says this will be the first time so many of his colleagues will play together.
The concert is organized by the Art of Living International Foundation of Sri Sri Ravishankar.
Up to now, the Foundation has 11 registered Guinness records such as the largest choir performance with 120 000 participants or 1 000 musicians playing SITARI.
- » Roger Waters with a New Concert in Bulgaria in 2018
- » 'Inspiration' Festival of the Old Town of Plovdiv Will Run Until 24th of September
- » Two New Banksy Artworks Appear on Wall of Barbican Centre
- » Lady Gaga Canceled her European Tour
- » Bulgarian Film Wins the Award at the World Festival of Animation Cinema
- » Plovdiv Will Host 'Modern Bulgarian Photography' Exhibition