333 Bulgarian Bagpipers Aim at Guinness Record
Bulgarian bagpipers will attempt to set a new Guinness Record on Wednesday, May 16.
On this day, at 7 pm, 333 bagpipers will perform together in Hall 1 of the National Palace of Culture, NDK, in downtown Sofia, the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR, informs.
Master bagpiper Kostadin Ilchev from the city of Smolyan in the Rhodoppe Mountains says this will be the first time so many of his colleagues will play together.
The concert is organized by the Art of Living International Foundation of Sri Sri Ravishankar.
Up to now, the Foundation has 11 registered Guinness records such as the largest choir performance with 120 000 participants or 1 000 musicians playing SITARI.
- » Japanese Drummers Yamato To Perform In Sofia Again
- » Exhibition Of Photos From Private Albums To Mark 100-th Anniversary Of WWI In Sofia
- » Fifth Edition Of So Independent Festival To Start On Oct. 24
- » Lara Fabian To Sing In Sofia
- » Balkan Rakia Fest To Take Place In Sofia
- » Plovdiv to Receive BGN 20 M to Implement 2019 European Capital of Culture Program