333 Bulgarian Bagpipers Aim at Guinness Record
Bulgarian bagpipers will attempt to set a new Guinness Record on Wednesday, May 16.
On this day, at 7 pm, 333 bagpipers will perform together in Hall 1 of the National Palace of Culture, NDK, in downtown Sofia, the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR, informs.
Master bagpiper Kostadin Ilchev from the city of Smolyan in the Rhodoppe Mountains says this will be the first time so many of his colleagues will play together.
The concert is organized by the Art of Living International Foundation of Sri Sri Ravishankar.
Up to now, the Foundation has 11 registered Guinness records such as the largest choir performance with 120 000 participants or 1 000 musicians playing SITARI.
- » The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
- » A to JazZ Festival Brings US Legends to Sofia in July
- » Zenith Fusion Festival: Music, Cinema and Insight into Life in Rhodope Mountains
- » Sofia Joins Fete de la Musique With Free Concerts on Three Stages
- » Bulgarian-born Artist Christo Amazes World with Floating Piers
- » Israeli Author Ellis Shuman to Present New Book in Bulgaria