Ina Mancheva Named Miss Bulgaria 2012
17-year-old Ina Mancheva from Vratsa has been named Miss Bulgaria 2012, announced TV7.
The runner up is Gabriela Vasileva, 20, from Byala Slatina, with the third place grabbed by Paula Koletzova, 18, from Plovdiv.
Ina Mancheva gathered the most votes on the official website of the contest, missbulgaria.tv, and was elected for the crown live on TV7, after having charmed the jury.
Part of her award is a Skoda Citigo (the first in Bulgaria), and an Altinbas pendant.
Mancheva will represent Bulgaria in the Miss World contest to take place in Ordos, China.
- » France is Considering a Ban on Smoking in Movies
- » 21st Century Fox in $90 million Settlement Tied to Sexual Harassment Scandal
- » Netflix May not be Able to Fire Kevin Spacey From House of Cards
- » Bulgarian Traveler Crossed North America on Foot
- » Darkness Rises in the Latest Teaser for Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- » Kevin Spacey Seeks Treatment as More Stars Face Harassment Claims