Ina Mancheva Named Miss Bulgaria 2012
17-year-old Ina Mancheva from Vratsa has been named Miss Bulgaria 2012, announced TV7.
The runner up is Gabriela Vasileva, 20, from Byala Slatina, with the third place grabbed by Paula Koletzova, 18, from Plovdiv.
Ina Mancheva gathered the most votes on the official website of the contest, missbulgaria.tv, and was elected for the crown live on TV7, after having charmed the jury.
Part of her award is a Skoda Citigo (the first in Bulgaria), and an Altinbas pendant.
Mancheva will represent Bulgaria in the Miss World contest to take place in Ordos, China.
- » Wax Statue of Maria Sharapova to Be Displayed in Madame Tussauds
- » Sofia Men Will Compete In High Heels Against Violence
- » Michelle Obama to Guest Star in Cult TV Show
- » Bulgarian Seafarer to Set New Guinness World Record
- » Pleiad of Movie Stars to Shoot in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Artist's Sculpture to Adorn JFK Airport's Departure Hall