Ina Mancheva Named Miss Bulgaria 2012
17-year-old Ina Mancheva from Vratsa has been named Miss Bulgaria 2012, announced TV7.
The runner up is Gabriela Vasileva, 20, from Byala Slatina, with the third place grabbed by Paula Koletzova, 18, from Plovdiv.
Ina Mancheva gathered the most votes on the official website of the contest, missbulgaria.tv, and was elected for the crown live on TV7, after having charmed the jury.
Part of her award is a Skoda Citigo (the first in Bulgaria), and an Altinbas pendant.
Mancheva will represent Bulgaria in the Miss World contest to take place in Ordos, China.
- » The Economist Unwinds: Let’s talk about keks (Video)
- » Donatella Versace Signals End to Use of Real Fur at Fashion Label
- » Nina Dobrev To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Fam’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star’s TV Return
- » President Radev Demonstrated Good Physical Shape
- » Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos Becomes First Centi-Billionaire
- » Shaggy Arrives with Sting in Plovdiv in June