Ina Mancheva Named Miss Bulgaria 2012
17-year-old Ina Mancheva from Vratsa has been named Miss Bulgaria 2012, announced TV7.
The runner up is Gabriela Vasileva, 20, from Byala Slatina, with the third place grabbed by Paula Koletzova, 18, from Plovdiv.
Ina Mancheva gathered the most votes on the official website of the contest, missbulgaria.tv, and was elected for the crown live on TV7, after having charmed the jury.
Part of her award is a Skoda Citigo (the first in Bulgaria), and an Altinbas pendant.
Mancheva will represent Bulgaria in the Miss World contest to take place in Ordos, China.
- » Microsoft's Founder Bill Gates will Become an Actor
- » Pony Runs Faster than a Train (Video)
- » Beer Spa Center Open for Visitors (Photos and Video)
- » Film Stars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are Separated
- » Chinese New Year 2018: What the Year of the Dog Actually Means
- » How Much Money will We Spend on Celebrating Valentines' Day