Serbian FM Condemns Macedonia Killings as Dangerous for Region
The killing of 5 men in neighboring Macedonia are part of a "dangerous trend," said Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Vuk Jeremic Saturday.
During a visit to Cacak, Jeremic denounced the murders, saying such actions could endanger the stability for the region of the Balkans, reports Tanjug.
Late Thursday the bodies of four youth and one man, all of ethic Slavic origin, were found in the vicinity of Macedonian capital Skopje.
The murders sparked fears that a simmering conflict between Slavic and Albanian Macedonians could re-ignite.
"Such incidents just cannot be allowed, especially if they are ethnically motivated," stated Serbian Foreign Affairs Minister Jeremic.
"One such incident in the Balkans could very easily catch flame and grow into something much more serious," added he.
Jeremic however stressed that the murders are strictly speaking an internal issue for Macedonia.
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa
- » Famous French Director and Producer Luc Besson Accused of Rape