6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » 137 000 Migrants Crossed Mediterranean Sea into Europe in First Half of 2015
- » Tsipras 'Ready to Accept' Lenders' Conditions
- » Greece 'Has Plan B' if Europe Refuses New Bailout
- » Ukraine Not Buying Russian Gas Anymore, Naftogaz Says
- » Greece to Submit New Bailout Proposal after Missing IMF Payment Deadline
- » US, Cuba 'to Announce Reopening of Embassies'