6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » Over 10 000 Rescued from Drowning in Mediterranean Sea in Past Week
- » Bulgarian PM: Migrants Have Not Breached Border with Greece
- » Bulgaria Deploys Army to Border with Greece After Two Migrant Groups Detained
- » Macedonia's President Partially Revokes Amnesty in Wiretapping Affair
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Reports Slight Increase in Migrant Pressure on Border with Turkey
- » Western Experts Consider Irina Bokova Among Most Suitable Candidates for UN Chief