6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » Hungarian PM Orban: EU Must Build Giant City for Refugees in Libya
- » Bulgarian Historical Museum To Restore Kaimakchalan Monument
- » Desecrated Bulgarian Memorial Plaque 'Was Illegal', Skopje Says
- » Macedonia's PM 'Promised to React' on Bulgarian Monument Desecration
- » Turkey Raises Concerns over US Arming of Syrian Kurds
- » EU Council Head Calls for Stricter External Border Control