6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » Turkey to Hand Over Body of Pilot of Downed Su-24 to Russia
- » Leaders of EU, Turkey to Hold Summit on Migration Crisis
- » Clash Between Macedonian Police, Migrants Leaves Scores Injured at Border with Greece
- » Russian President Signs Decree Introducing Sanctions Against Turkey
- » Turkey Tells Its Citizens to Delay Travel to Russia
- » Macedonian Army Builds Metal Fence on Border with Greece