6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » Bulgaria Signs Protocol on EU’s Readmission Agreement with Turkey
- » Turkey PM to Stand Down after Party Congress in May
- » Davutoglu's Future as Turkey PM Unclear As AKP Congress Scheduled
- » ECB to Stop Producing EUR 500 Note
- » EU Recommends Visa-Free Travel for Turkish Citizens
- » EU Proposes to Extend Border Controls inside Schengen Area