6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » EU Slaps New Sanctions on Crimea Targeting Energy, Tourism
- » High Rates, Volatile Rouble Increase Risks to Russia’s Economy, Fitch Says
- » Putin Says Russia’s Economic Woes Will Be Over in Two Years
- » EU Parliament Approves Union's Budget for 2015
- » Bulgarian, British PMs to Meet During EU Council Summit
- » Greek Parliament Fails to Elect President in First Round