6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » Turkey Reportedly Threatened to Open to Migrants Its Border with EU
- » Bulgaria FM: EU 'to Launch Proceedings' against Greece over Border Blockade
- » Greece Giving 'No Information' on Border Blockade Hours
- » Canada to Stop Bombing IS, Stepping Up Training of Local Troops
- » Russia Detains Suspected IS Cell Plotting Attacks in Moscow, St. Petersburg
- » Ilinden Crossing on Bulgaria-Greece Border Expected to Reopen at 10 p.m. Monday