6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » Hundreds of Migrants Feared Dead as Boat Sinks off Libya
- » Greek President Appoints Caretaker Prime Minister Ahead of Early Elections
- » Austrian Authorities Find At Least Twenty Dead Migrants in Truck
- » Don’t Take Hitchhikers in Greece, Bulgaria Tells Its Motorists
- » Hungary Fires Tear Gas to Prevent Migrants to Leave Reception Centre
- » Serbia, Kosovo Mark Progress in Relations After Signing Four Key Agreements