6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » Gazprom Set to Transport Over 47 B Cubic Meters of Gas Through Greece
- » UNHCR Demonstrates Concern Following 1300 Migrant Deaths in April
- » 40 Armed Men Storm Police Station in Macedonia, Take 4 Officers Hostage
- » Andrus Ansip: EU Has to Pay Attention on Life-Long Learning
- » Turkey to Commemorate Armenian Victims of Ottoman Killings
- » Egypt's Ousted President Morsi Jailed for 20 years