6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » A Surprising Contraction of the Russian Economy in November 2017
- » Greek Parliament Approves More Bailout Reforms Despite Protests
- » Romanian PM Resigns
- » Japan Investigates How to Evacuate Citizens from South Korea in Crisis
- » Blast Injures Several in Belgium, Terrorism Ruled Out
- » Qatar Denies Intercepting Emirati Civilian Aircraft