6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » PKK Bombs Railway in Turkey's Kars, Police Kills Three Kurdish Rebels in Agri
- » Immigration is EU Citizens’ Main Concern – Survey
- » EU Extends EUR 91,000 to Help Macedonia Cope with Migrant Tide
- » Beijing to Host Winter Olympic Games in 2022
- » Attack on Police Station Leaves Two Turkish Officers, Two PKK Militants Dead
- » USA Extends List of Sanctioned Russian, Ukrainian Individuals, Entities