6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » Nearly 5.5% of CESEE Population Emigrated since 1990 - IMF
- » Bulgarian, Serbian Military Discuss Progress in Joint Action against Irregular Migration
- » EU Appoints Michel Barnier to Lead Negotiations on Brexit
- » Ansbach Attacker 'Feared Deportation to Bulgaria'
- » Russia, Turkey Reach ‘Political Decision’ on Gas Pipeline, NPP Projects
- » New Tax Hikes Force Rise in Relocation of Greek Firms to Bulgaria