6 Injured in Romanian Oil Refinery Explosion
Six persons have been injured Friday in an explosion at the Petrobrazi refinery in Prahova county, Southern Romania.
The explosion, which occurred Friday afternoon, was followed by a fire. Three of the injured persons are Austrian citizens, the local medical authorities said, as cited by Mediafax.
All of the injured persons are in a stable condition. The explosion is reported to have occurred during repairs of the sewage system but specific causes have been reported yet.
- » Russia Warns of 'Maidan' over Bulgarian President's Inauguration, MPs Pick Up
- » Reina Attacker 'Targeted Taksim Square' on New Year
- » Germany To Hold Parliamentary Elections on September 24
- » Bulgarian EP Deputies Adopt Common Stance Against Blockades in Greece
- » Belgium's CALL: Bulgaria Does Not Offer Migrants Good Conditions
- » Italy Rocked by 4 Quakes in 1 Hour