Dilma Rouseff's Popularity Brakes All-time Brazilian Records
The popularity of Brazilian President with Bulgarian origins, Dilma Rousseff, among voters and fellow countrymen and women, has broken all records, according to a recent poll.
The sociological research has been released recently by the Brazilian Institute for the Study of Public Opinion.
Dilma's predecessor, Brazil's former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, was the previous record holder with 70% voters' approval during his term.
According to the latest data, Rouseff has secured skyrocketing ratings, and now has 77% approval, which is a new all-time record for Brazil.
More on Dilma Rousseff's Bulgarian roots read HERE.
- » Armed Police Patrol British Trains for First Time Due to Manchester Attack
- » Trump Meets EU Chiefs in Brussels
- » Manchester Attack: Sister of Bomber Said He Wanted 'Revenge' for Injustice
- » NATO Will Formally Join Anti-'Islamic State' Coalition
- » 'Clear' That UK Bomber Was Part of a Network
- » UK Police: 23-Year-Old Man Arrested Over Manchester Attack