Dilma Rouseff's Popularity Brakes All-time Brazilian Records
The popularity of Brazilian President with Bulgarian origins, Dilma Rousseff, among voters and fellow countrymen and women, has broken all records, according to a recent poll.
The sociological research has been released recently by the Brazilian Institute for the Study of Public Opinion.
Dilma's predecessor, Brazil's former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, was the previous record holder with 70% voters' approval during his term.
According to the latest data, Rouseff has secured skyrocketing ratings, and now has 77% approval, which is a new all-time record for Brazil.
More on Dilma Rousseff's Bulgarian roots read HERE.
- » EU Foreign Ministers to Discuss Further Sanctions Against Russia
- » New Greek Govt Objects to EU Call for Further Sanctions on Russia
- » Gazprom Plans to Start Pumping Gas to Turkey via New Pipeline in Dec 2016
- » SYRIZA Determined to Seek Renegotiation of Greek Debt
- » World Commemorates Victims of Holocaust, Liberation of Auschwitz
- » Ukraine Declares State of Emergency in Donbass