Dilma Rouseff's Popularity Brakes All-time Brazilian Records
The popularity of Brazilian President with Bulgarian origins, Dilma Rousseff, among voters and fellow countrymen and women, has broken all records, according to a recent poll.
The sociological research has been released recently by the Brazilian Institute for the Study of Public Opinion.
Dilma's predecessor, Brazil's former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, was the previous record holder with 70% voters' approval during his term.
According to the latest data, Rouseff has secured skyrocketing ratings, and now has 77% approval, which is a new all-time record for Brazil.
More on Dilma Rousseff's Bulgarian roots read HERE.
- » Ukrainian Rebels Give MH17 Black Boxes after UN Resolution
- » Gaza Death Toll Surpasses 500, UN Calls for Truce
- » Russia 'to Back' UNSC Resolution on Crashed MH17 Plane
- » Ukraine Rebels Retain Control of Crash Victims' Bodies, Black Boxes
- » Ukraine to Demand Donetsk, Luhansk Rebels be Declared Terrorists
- » Russia Publishes List of 12 US Citizens Banned from Entering Country