Dilma Rouseff's Popularity Brakes All-time Brazilian Records
The popularity of Brazilian President with Bulgarian origins, Dilma Rousseff, among voters and fellow countrymen and women, has broken all records, according to a recent poll.
The sociological research has been released recently by the Brazilian Institute for the Study of Public Opinion.
Dilma's predecessor, Brazil's former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, was the previous record holder with 70% voters' approval during his term.
According to the latest data, Rouseff has secured skyrocketing ratings, and now has 77% approval, which is a new all-time record for Brazil.
More on Dilma Rousseff's Bulgarian roots read HERE.
- » Romania Proposes Negotiations Over Crisis in Ukraine
- » US Imposes Visa Sanctions Over Crimean Secession
- » Crimea Part of Russia, Says Regional Deputy PM
- » USA to Deploy Extra Fighter Jets in Lithuania
- » TV Host Resigns On-Air Due to ‘Bias Coverage’ of Ukrainian Crisis
- » Serbian Govt Approves USD 1B UAE Loan