It's Official: Bulgarian EconMin Has US BA Diploma
Bulgaria's newly appointed Minister of Economy and Energy, Delyan Dobrev, has graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and Economy Major from the Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut, US.
This is the official response of the Director of the PR Office of the University, which had been received after the request of Bulgaria's PRESSCLUB Information Agency (PIA).
Prompted by claims of journalist Grigor Lilov posted on Facebook, several Bulgarian media published last Thursday and Friday articles casting doubt on the validity of the Minister's education degree.
The Ministry of Economy and Energy sent to all media scanned copies of his diplomas, including the one from the Wesleyan University, and issued a statement that "such insinuations were categorically untrue."
- » Monument to Elias Canetti Unveiled in Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Thracian Polearm Among Archaeological Finds in Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » 4-Magnitude Earthquake in Greece Felt in Bulgaria
- » Wildfire Forces Evacuation of 10,000 Campers in southern France
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover 11th Century Rakia Distillation Vessel
- » Sofia Breathes Festival to Start This Sunday