Princess Kalina of Bulgaria's Son Turns 5 with Sofia Party
Little Simeon Hassan, the son of Bulgaria's Princess Kalina, was back in the spotlight on Wednesday, celebrating his fifth birthday along with his doting mother in Sofia.
The party for the young gent took place in midday.
It was not immediately clear whether his father, Spanish explorer Kitin Munoz, has arrived in Bulgaria too.
Forty-year-old Kalina is the youngest of former Bulgarian King Simeon Saxe-Coburg and wife Margarita's five children, who were all born in exile in Spain.
Throughout her youth she cultivated a name for herself as one of the most unique and modern European princesses thanks to her unique dress style and make-up.
In October 2002 she married Kitin in a traditional ceremony in Bulgaria, three years after the couple first met. Their only child, Simeon, who is named after his grandfather, was the first member of the royal family to be born in Bulgaria in 70 years.
The little Simeon III Hassan was born on March 14, 2007.
The first son of Kitin Munoz had Hassan added to his name in honor to the late king of Morocco.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne