Princess Kalina of Bulgaria's Son Turns 5 with Sofia Party
Little Simeon Hassan, the son of Bulgaria's Princess Kalina, was back in the spotlight on Wednesday, celebrating his fifth birthday along with his doting mother in Sofia.
The party for the young gent took place in midday.
It was not immediately clear whether his father, Spanish explorer Kitin Munoz, has arrived in Bulgaria too.
Forty-year-old Kalina is the youngest of former Bulgarian King Simeon Saxe-Coburg and wife Margarita's five children, who were all born in exile in Spain.
Throughout her youth she cultivated a name for herself as one of the most unique and modern European princesses thanks to her unique dress style and make-up.
In October 2002 she married Kitin in a traditional ceremony in Bulgaria, three years after the couple first met. Their only child, Simeon, who is named after his grandfather, was the first member of the royal family to be born in Bulgaria in 70 years.
The little Simeon III Hassan was born on March 14, 2007.
The first son of Kitin Munoz had Hassan added to his name in honor to the late king of Morocco.
- » Bulgarian Man Improved a Guinness World Record (Video)
- » Gucci Boss Pledges Firm to Go Fur Free in 2018
- » Dangerous Motorcycle Stunt over the Thames (Video)
- » The Cranberries Proclaimed Maxim Behar as "Sir"
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again