Macedonians, Albanians Clash in Skopje, Tetovo
Several people were arrested after clashes between Macedonian and Albanian youths in the capital Skopje and in Tetovo on Friday night.
In Skopje, three underage Macedonians were attacked by four ethnic Albanians, while in Tetovo a 16-year-old girl was beaten up by a group of Albanians.
According to reports of local media, two brawls also took place in an intercity bus and in Skopje, but the details are yet unknown.
Some 10 people were said to have been injured in the overnight attacks.
Since the beginning of 2012, a total of 25 incidents involving ethnical violence have taken place in Macedonia, most of them in Skopje and Tetovo, and 38 people have been injured.
Two churched have been torched by Albanians.
Ethnic Albanians are believed to make up 25% of Macedonia's population of 2 million.
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa
- » Famous French Director and Producer Luc Besson Accused of Rape