Gruesome Train Crash Kills 15 in Poland
15 people have perished a heavy train crash in southern Poland, believed to be the worst train crash in the country for the last 2 decades.
Another 54 persons have been injured and hospitalized; 40 of them are in a grave condition.
The accident happened late Saturday night in the region of the town of Szczekociny in Silesia.
The Warsaw-Krakow train, composed of 4 cars, and the Przemysl-Warsaw train, composed of 6 collided when turning out racing against each other on one track.
The two trains, servicing major Polish cities, had a total of 350 passengers travelling in them.
- » Lebanese Army: No Coordination with Hezbollah, Syria in IS attack
- » 2 Police Officers Shot, 1 Killed in Kissimmee, Florida
- » Venezuela's Former Top Prosecutor is in Colombia
- » The Suspects in the Attacks in Barcelona and Cambrils Were Planning One or More Bigger Attacks
- » Turkey's Erdogan Calls German Leaders 'Enemies'
- » Death Toll in Barcelona Rises