Gruesome Train Crash Kills 15 in Poland
15 people have perished a heavy train crash in southern Poland, believed to be the worst train crash in the country for the last 2 decades.
Another 54 persons have been injured and hospitalized; 40 of them are in a grave condition.
The accident happened late Saturday night in the region of the town of Szczekociny in Silesia.
The Warsaw-Krakow train, composed of 4 cars, and the Przemysl-Warsaw train, composed of 6 collided when turning out racing against each other on one track.
The two trains, servicing major Polish cities, had a total of 350 passengers travelling in them.
- » Statement by the Foreign Affairs Council on the Salisbury Attack
- » Barnier Hails 'Large Part of Brexit Work COMPLETE' as Transition Limited (Video)
- » Facebook 'Sorry' for Blocking Bare-breasted Masterpiece
- » Navalny accused Ksenia Sobchak of Failing the Opposition
- » Austin: Two Injured in Fourth Explosion to Hit Texas City in a Month
- » France 'Does Not Recognize' Russian Vote in Crimea