Chlorine Leak Reported in Bulgaria's Yambol
The Firefighter and Protection of Population Services in Bulgaria's southern city of Yambol were notified early Wednesday morning about a chlorine leak from an industrial facility.
The business of the company in question is processing of liquid chlorine. It is located three kilometers from downtown Yambol, in the city's industrial zone.
The call was placed by workers from the factory next door. It was received at 3:30 am.
Civil Defense in Yambol say the area is sealed, even though the level of harmful substances in the air is not high or above the norm.
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Wind Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow in Northern Bulgaria over Gale-Force Winds
- » Bulgaria's MPs Revoke Ban on Beach Camping
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Refinery to Get Fined over Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria Warns of Intensive Rainfall in Southern Regions on Thursday