Chlorine Leak Reported in Bulgaria's Yambol
The Firefighter and Protection of Population Services in Bulgaria's southern city of Yambol were notified early Wednesday morning about a chlorine leak from an industrial facility.
The business of the company in question is processing of liquid chlorine. It is located three kilometers from downtown Yambol, in the city's industrial zone.
The call was placed by workers from the factory next door. It was received at 3:30 am.
Civil Defense in Yambol say the area is sealed, even though the level of harmful substances in the air is not high or above the norm.
- » Risk of Fires in Bulgaria Remains High
- » 3.1-Magnitute Earthquake Registered in Bulgaria, Near Strazhitsa
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Wild Fires Broke Out in the South Bulgarian Region of Haskovo
- » Earthquake in Azerbaijan