iPhone 4S Comes to Bulgaria on November 11
The iPhone 4S, Apple's fifth-gen smartphone, would go on sale in fifteen countries, including Bulgaria, this month, the company announced.
Apple said the iPhone 4S will be available on November 11 in Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Malta, Montenegro, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania and South Korea.
The iPhone 4S will be available for preorder on November 4 except in Albania, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malta, Montenegro and Panama, it said.
Apple said the iPhone 4S will be available in more than 70 countries by the end of the year.
The iPhone 4S was launched on October 4, one day before Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died following a long battle with cancer.
Computer fans and experts in the field have insisted that the newly launched iPhone 4S stands just for "iPhone for Steve".
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Starting EU's Energy Union From Balkans
- » ThyssenKrupp Considers Expanding Its Business in Bulgaria
- » Russia Is Strategic Partner in Tourism for Bulgaria, Angelkova Tells TASS
- » Free Map of Wine Routes Guides Tourists in Bulgaria's Melnik Region
- » Bulgarian GDP in Last Quarter of 2015 Increased by 3.1 % Y/Y
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Voted 3rd in European Best Destinations Ranking
Perhaps, camera is one of the useful apps that we can found in our cell phone. But the question is - Is the photographer in you tired of being tied to the view your iPhone camera gives you? Want to change it up sometimes? How about a close-up from next door? Do you would like a bigger angle to see the beautiful sunset behind your topic? Or simply you need to make your pals look like aliens with a fisheye lens. Photojojo's new iPhone Lens Dial gives you all those options. And it all comes in one gadget that needs no attachment. Read more here: http://www.appisaurus.com/iphone-development/