Bruce Willis Delights Bulgarian Restaurant with Surprise Visit
Hollywood mega-star, Bruce Willis, has made a surprise appearance at a popular restaurant in Bulgaria's second largest city of Plovdiv Tuesday evening.
The news was reported Wednesday by the Plovdiv-based site Pod Tepeto (Under the Hill).
Willis had dinner at the Italian restaurant "Mamma Mia," where he arrived without any bodyguards, only in the company of his personal assistant. The two came in the rain with a rental car, set at one of the most isolated tables, and asked for a menu.
Willis ordered pasta and fish while his assistant had a variety of seafood delicacies. The dinner lasted about an hour and a half.
Willis is in Bulgaria since Monday evening to join Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris and Jason Statham, who have already arrived in Sofia for the shooting of the hit action movie "The Expendables 2" at the Nu Boyana Film Studios.
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park