Leading Bulgarian News Agency BGNES Celebrates 10th Birthday
One of the major Bulgarian news agencies, private-owned BGNES, celebrates its 10th birthday on Friday, October 7, 2011.
For its 10 years of existence so far, BGNES has published about 1 million news articles, over 2.4 million photos, and 30 000 videos. On its 10th birthday, BGNES announced it is launching photos in 3-D format, which is a novelty on the media market in Bulgaria.
In 2002, BGNES started supplying news by SMS to the subscribers of Bulgarian mobile operator M-Tel. It started a photo agency of its in 2004, and a sports news agency in 2005. At the end of 2006, BGNES added to its portfolio video news coverage.
BGNES's content is paid but it also features a news site with free content. Its subscribers are all major Bulgarian media outlets as well as a number of Bulgarian and foreign diplomatic and government institutions. BGNES is a co-founder of the International Association of Private News Agencies.
Bulgaria's largest English-language media, Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency), has enjoyed fruitful cooperation with BGNES for the past 3 years.
The Team of Novinite.com (Sofia News Agenc) would like to congratulate our colleagues from BGNES for their 10th birthday, and to wish them the best of luck in their future work!
- » Facebook Buys Weeks-Old App For Teens to be Nice to Each Other
- » Could Regulations Affect the Casino Industry in 2018
- » Get a FREE bet in today’s € 41 Million EuroMillions Draw!
- » Possible 30% Rise in the Prices of Tickets for the Public Transport in Burgas
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Weekend Idea: Autumn Walk Around Shabla