Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder About to Get Married - Report
Bulgarian-born Hollywood star Nina Dobrev and her Vampire Diaries co-star Ian Somerhalder, who recently officially confirmed they are dating in real life, too, may be ready to take the final step and tie the knot, according to reports.
Somerhalder, 32, is expected to propose to his 22-year-old girlfriend of more than a year at the end of the month, US tabloids claim.
Dobrev, who was born in Sofia, Bulgaria and moved to Canada at the age of two, is said to be eagerly expecting her boyfriend to pop up the question and will be more than happy to accept his proposal.
The couple already talks openly about their relationship.
There are a million things I love about her. She truly enjoys life. Her desire to experience and appreciate everything around her, and chuckle and enjoy it, is great," Somerhalder confessed in an interview for US Weekly.
Dobrev is equally as enamored with Somerhalder.
"He always has a positive outlook and positive energy, and he's always happy," she told US. "He is a glass-half-full kind of guy, not half-empty."
The rising movie star, who gained popularity with her lead role in the Vampire Diaries series, was recently ranked the prettiest young actress in the USA and Canada.
She made the cover of the February 2011 Issue of the American Elle Magazine.
Dobrev has booked roles in several feature films, an MTV movie called The American Mall and an erotic thriller titled "Chloe".
In April 2011, she was cast as Candace in the film adaptation of The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent