'Bulgaria On Air' TV & Radio Officially Launched
"Bulgaria On Air", a new TV and radio station with a business focus, started broadcasting for the first time Friday morning.
Bulgaria On Air TV is replacing MSAT, a long-standing cable TV formerly based in Varna whose headquarters was transferred to Sofia 6 years ago.
The new TV channel will feature regular half-hour news blocks as well as talk shows focusing on business and politics, while the radio will broadcast part of the television's program and will focus on rock music.
The new media has attracted a number of well-known journalists with a long experience at the state-owned Bulgarian National Television, and legendary Bulgarian rock musician Kiril Marichkov, the most famous member of the Shturtsite ("Crickets") band, will be the program director of the Bulgaria On Air radio.
Bulgaria On Air Media Group is owned by the owners of MSAT TV and the Bulgaria Air airway company - the Varna-based TIM Group's holding "Chimimport".
- » Azerbaijan's Gas Deliveries to Bulgaria May Start in 2020
- » German Chancellor: I Have Not Changed My Position On Migrants
- » Burgas Airport To Shut Down October 31 - December 30
- » Chinese Yuan Becomes Official Reserve Currency
- » BNB: Bulgarian Banking System Profit Exceeds BGN 1 B
- » KEVR To Raise Gas Prices by 1.97% As Of October 1