3rd Dead Dolphin Washed Ashore on Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
Another dead dolphin has been washed ashore on the beach near the salt-mines in the Black Sea city of Burgas.
The tip-off was given at 9 a.m on Tuesday on the 112 emergency phone line and a response team was immediately dispatched to the site.
According to preliminary reports, the dolphin has not been shot.
On September 02, a dead dolphin in an advanced stage of decomposition was discovered near the southern Bulgarian resort town of Sozopol. The cause of the death was not disclosed.
The discovery took place just a day after police officers arrived in the Coral vacation villages, also located on Bulgaria's southern Black Sea coast, to investigate the case another dead dolphin, allegedly with multiple shot wounds.
- » Yellow Code for Heat in 16 Regions, Thunders Expected in 10
- » Today is the Official Start of Astronomical Summer
- » NIMH: Yellow Code for Strong Wind in 8 Regions
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Sunny, Max. Temperatures Between 26° and 31°
- » NIMH: Rains with Thunders Over Eastern and Southwestern Regions, Max Temperatures 26°-31°
- » Seismologists Do Not Expect New Strong Quakes in Greece and Turkey