J.P. MORGAN: TOBACCO MONOPOLY SALE IS KEY FOR BULGARIA'S REFORMS
Business | August 26, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The sale of Bulgaria's tobacco monopoly Bulgartabac Holding is a significant stride ahead in the privatization program of the Bulgarian government this year. That is a conclusion in the latest emerging markets report of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., the second-largest financial services firm in the US. The analysts note that the government selected a buyer, backed by Deutsche Bank. According to them, that is an important sign that the government is committed to sell telecom monopoly BTC and State Insurance Institute DSK. The analysis says that the sale of the tobacco holding is key for the restructuring of the Bulgarian economy.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Hungary in no Rush to Join Euro Zone, Minister Says
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)