J.P. MORGAN: TOBACCO MONOPOLY SALE IS KEY FOR BULGARIA'S REFORMS
Business | August 26, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The sale of Bulgaria's tobacco monopoly Bulgartabac Holding is a significant stride ahead in the privatization program of the Bulgarian government this year. That is a conclusion in the latest emerging markets report of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., the second-largest financial services firm in the US. The analysts note that the government selected a buyer, backed by Deutsche Bank. According to them, that is an important sign that the government is committed to sell telecom monopoly BTC and State Insurance Institute DSK. The analysis says that the sale of the tobacco holding is key for the restructuring of the Bulgarian economy.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)