J.P. MORGAN: TOBACCO MONOPOLY SALE IS KEY FOR BULGARIA'S REFORMS
Business | August 26, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The sale of Bulgaria's tobacco monopoly Bulgartabac Holding is a significant stride ahead in the privatization program of the Bulgarian government this year. That is a conclusion in the latest emerging markets report of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., the second-largest financial services firm in the US. The analysts note that the government selected a buyer, backed by Deutsche Bank. According to them, that is an important sign that the government is committed to sell telecom monopoly BTC and State Insurance Institute DSK. The analysis says that the sale of the tobacco holding is key for the restructuring of the Bulgarian economy.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Investments in Bulgaria Halved in the Eight Months of 2017
- » The First Public Auction with Bitcoin to be Held in Italy
- » Twitter is Planning to Impose New Restrictions on Pornographic and Hateful Imagery
- » Number of Romanians and Bulgarians in UK rises to 413,000
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Even in 2017 The Beatles are Making GBP 67,000 a Day
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)