Chinese Teaching Conference Kicks Off in Bulgaria
An international conference on Chinese language teaching was launched Friday in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The conference, entitled the "Silk Road", has been by the Bulgarian Confucius Institute.
"I am convinced that this forum will surely play an important role in stimulating the development of Chinese language study and research, and exchange of cultures between the parties present," Chinese Ambassador to Bulgaria Guo Yezhou told the opening ceremony that the two-day event, the first of its kind, according to Xinhua.
The conference has gathered scientists and experts from Europe, Asia and Africa to discuss the theory and practice of the Chinese language teaching abroad.
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu