Bin Laden Killed 2 Days Earlier Than Announced - Report
Al Qaeda head Osama bin Laden was killed two days before US President Barack Obama announced that, according to Anjem Choudary spokesman for the Islamist group Islam4UK.
"As far as I am informed, the operation was carried out on Friday," Choudary said in an interview for the Bulgarian Darik radio. Messages like "The lion is in danger" and "The lion is dead" were spread in Islamic communities three days before Obama's announcement, Choudary explained.
Choudary is a vocal critic of the UK's involvement in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and supporter of the terrorists involved in 9/11 terror attacks.
On May 1, Obama addressed the US nation with the announcement that the world's most wanted terrorist was hunted down as a result of an assassination raid. Bin Laden was subsequently buried at sea.
- » Islamic State defeated in its Syrian capital Raqqa
- » At Least 32 Killed in an Attack on a Police Station in Afghanistan
- » Germany Sentenced a 88-year-old Holocaust Denier to Prison
- » Smoking on the Beach in Thailand is Now Fined with USD 3000
- » France Plans Anti-Street Harassment Law
- » The Number of Immigrants in the United States is more than 43 Million