Bin Laden Killed 2 Days Earlier Than Announced - Report
Al Qaeda head Osama bin Laden was killed two days before US President Barack Obama announced that, according to Anjem Choudary spokesman for the Islamist group Islam4UK.
"As far as I am informed, the operation was carried out on Friday," Choudary said in an interview for the Bulgarian Darik radio. Messages like "The lion is in danger" and "The lion is dead" were spread in Islamic communities three days before Obama's announcement, Choudary explained.
Choudary is a vocal critic of the UK's involvement in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and supporter of the terrorists involved in 9/11 terror attacks.
On May 1, Obama addressed the US nation with the announcement that the world's most wanted terrorist was hunted down as a result of an assassination raid. Bin Laden was subsequently buried at sea.
- » Turkish Authorities Lay Off 1,500 Prison Employees
- » Turkey Demands EU Fulfil Its Promise for Visa-Free Regime by End of 2016
- » Turkey's State of Emergency Should Be Extended - Security Body
- » Vice President Georgieva To Leave EC for 1 Month
- » 5.4-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Rhodes Island
- » Turkey Fires 87 Secret Service Employees