Bulgarian Socialist Leader Begets First Child on Labor Day
Leader of the Socialist Party and Bulgarian ex-PM Sergey Stanishev became a father Sunday, when in the small hours his daughter was born.
The little girl, who is healthy and well, is the child of Stanishev and his girlfriend Monica Yosifova.
Her parents chose for her the name Daria.
The news was broken by the presscenter of the Bulgarian Socialist Party right for the Labor Day rallies which are organized across the country and this year have taken an anti-governmental protest stance.
People have already gathered for the rally in capital Sofia and are congratulating Stanishev with becoming a father.
- » Bulgarian Gov't Coalition MP Points to Possible Early Elections
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Forty Immigrants Near Pernik
- » Bulgarian Cabinet to Resubmit Anti-Corruption Bill in Three Months - PM Borisov
- » Bulgaria’s Jobless Rate Dips to Post-2008 Low
- » Bulgaria Foreign Minister: Pisanchev Can Help Boost Cooperation on Migrants with Greece
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Anti-Corruption Bill at First Reading