Bulgarian Socialist Leader Begets First Child on Labor Day
Leader of the Socialist Party and Bulgarian ex-PM Sergey Stanishev became a father Sunday, when in the small hours his daughter was born.
The little girl, who is healthy and well, is the child of Stanishev and his girlfriend Monica Yosifova.
Her parents chose for her the name Daria.
The news was broken by the presscenter of the Bulgarian Socialist Party right for the Labor Day rallies which are organized across the country and this year have taken an anti-governmental protest stance.
People have already gathered for the rally in capital Sofia and are congratulating Stanishev with becoming a father.
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Blames 'Russian Interests' for Fall of Previous Borisov Government
- » Bulgarian MPS to Deliberate Amendments to IntMin Act
- » Bulgaria's Govt Approves Updated Judicial Reform Strategy
- » Striking Bulgarian Coal Miners End Protest over Delayed Pay
- » Striking Burgas Miners 'to Get Salaries'
- » Bulgarian Government to Decide on Minimum Wage, Judicial Reform