Foreign Ministry: Last Evacuation Chance for Bulgarians in Libya
A Ukrainian ship is offering an opportunity for organized evacuation of Bulgarians still remaining in war-thorn Libya, the Foreign Affairs Ministry informs Monday.
The military ship "Konstantin Olshanski" is expected to arrive in Tripoli later Monday. It has the capacity to take 500 passengers. The Ministry points out that this is considered the very last chance for Bulgarian citizens to safely leave Libya. It appeals to all those wishing to evacuate to contact the Bulgarian Embassy in Tripoli.
It is believed that about 200 Bulgarians are still in Libya with the majority of them having refused to leave during previous evacuation operations.
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will Develop a Strategic Partnership