Foreign Ministry: Last Evacuation Chance for Bulgarians in Libya
A Ukrainian ship is offering an opportunity for organized evacuation of Bulgarians still remaining in war-thorn Libya, the Foreign Affairs Ministry informs Monday.
The military ship "Konstantin Olshanski" is expected to arrive in Tripoli later Monday. It has the capacity to take 500 passengers. The Ministry points out that this is considered the very last chance for Bulgarian citizens to safely leave Libya. It appeals to all those wishing to evacuate to contact the Bulgarian Embassy in Tripoli.
It is believed that about 200 Bulgarians are still in Libya with the majority of them having refused to leave during previous evacuation operations.
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'
- » Erdogan is in Warsaw on a First Visit to an EU Country after a Coup Attempt
- » Bulgaria and Russia to Cooperate in the Field of Culture
- » Putin's Visit in Bulgaria will be Postponed for after March 2018
- » Theresa May goes on an Unexpected Visit to Brussels
- » Boris Johnson tells Zaharieva: 'I am Sure Bulgarian EU Presidency will be Very Successful'