Foreign Ministry: Last Evacuation Chance for Bulgarians in Libya
A Ukrainian ship is offering an opportunity for organized evacuation of Bulgarians still remaining in war-thorn Libya, the Foreign Affairs Ministry informs Monday.
The military ship "Konstantin Olshanski" is expected to arrive in Tripoli later Monday. It has the capacity to take 500 passengers. The Ministry points out that this is considered the very last chance for Bulgarian citizens to safely leave Libya. It appeals to all those wishing to evacuate to contact the Bulgarian Embassy in Tripoli.
It is believed that about 200 Bulgarians are still in Libya with the majority of them having refused to leave during previous evacuation operations.
- » Putin will Visit Turkey on December 11th
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Goes on an Official Visit to Serbia
- » Talks Between Western Balkan Leaders in Serbia Continue
- » President Rumen Radev Held Consecutive Meetings with the Heads of State of Kosovo and Montenegro
- » Johannes Hahn: Begins a Fruitful Year For the Integration of the Western Balkans
- » Turkish President is on a Historic Visit to Greece