Ukraine Sends Evacuation Ship to Libya
Ukraine confirmed Saturday it is sending an evacuation ship to Libya, which is torn by an on-going civil war.
A spokesperson for the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that the ship will take up not only Ukrainian citizens, but also nationals of other countries, such as the USA, UK, Russia and Belarus.
There also the option of Bulgarians wishing to leave the country to board it.
The spokesperson has confirmed that the rescue operation is coordinated with the authorities in Tripoli and its safety is guaranteed.
- » Norway Becomes the 1st Country in the World to Completely Switch Off its FM Radios
- » At Least 30 People were Killed in Air Strikes in the Capital of Yemen
- » The Catalan Crisis Could Cause Spain to Lose 12 Billion Euros
- » The Last European Council For 2017 to Begin in Brussels Today
- » MPs Win Right to Final Vote on Brexit
- » General Strike to Disrupt Public Transport, Government Services