Ukraine Sends Evacuation Ship to Libya
Ukraine confirmed Saturday it is sending an evacuation ship to Libya, which is torn by an on-going civil war.
A spokesperson for the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that the ship will take up not only Ukrainian citizens, but also nationals of other countries, such as the USA, UK, Russia and Belarus.
There also the option of Bulgarians wishing to leave the country to board it.
The spokesperson has confirmed that the rescue operation is coordinated with the authorities in Tripoli and its safety is guaranteed.
- » Islamic State defeated in its Syrian capital Raqqa
- » At Least 32 Killed in an Attack on a Police Station in Afghanistan
- » Germany Sentenced a 88-year-old Holocaust Denier to Prison
- » Smoking on the Beach in Thailand is Now Fined with USD 3000
- » France Plans Anti-Street Harassment Law
- » The Number of Immigrants in the United States is more than 43 Million