New Flare of FMD Discovered in SE Bulgaria
Foot-and-mouth disease was discovered in three more villages in the southeastern Bulgarian Strandzha mountains.
Saturday it was announced that there are flares of the disease in the villages of Goliamo Bukovo, Fakia and Momina Tsarkva near the town of Sredets.
Over 350 animals in the three villages will have to be killed.
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » So-Called Superfoods will be Included in the Menus of Bulgarian Kindergartens
- » We Mark the Day of the Bulgarian Doctor
- » The Health Fund has Voted a BGN 400 Million Increase in the Budget for Next Year
- » 5 Foods to Include in your Menu for Good Eyesight
- » Only 3% of Bulgarians are Vaccinated Against Flu