New Flare of FMD Discovered in SE Bulgaria
Foot-and-mouth disease was discovered in three more villages in the southeastern Bulgarian Strandzha mountains.
Saturday it was announced that there are flares of the disease in the villages of Goliamo Bukovo, Fakia and Momina Tsarkva near the town of Sredets.
Over 350 animals in the three villages will have to be killed.
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » Over 200,000 Bulgarians Suffer from Glaucoma
- » There is a Shortage of Dentists in Several Areas of the Country
- » Spring Allergies Attack us After the Flu
- » Greece Looks to Draw Billion-Dollar Investments After Legalizing Medical Marijuana
- » An Internet Platform will Help People with Oncological Diseases