New Flare of FMD Discovered in SE Bulgaria
Foot-and-mouth disease was discovered in three more villages in the southeastern Bulgarian Strandzha mountains.
Saturday it was announced that there are flares of the disease in the villages of Goliamo Bukovo, Fakia and Momina Tsarkva near the town of Sredets.
Over 350 animals in the three villages will have to be killed.
- » Only 6% of Bulgarians Decided to Use the Opportunity to Take Out Their Insurance Online
- » The State is Taking Measures About the Export of Medicines
- » The Expected NHIF Deficit for this Year is About BGN 38 Million
- » Flu Epidemic in Bulgaria is Expected in late January and early February
- » Pirogov Hospital Continues to Operate Despite the Protests
- » World AIDS Day 2017