Bulgarian Customs Capture Heroin in Condoms
Bulgarian customs officers have captured an unorthodox heroin shipment – the drugs were hidden in condoms and a cartoon of juice.
A total of 380 grams of heroin were found on the Kalotina crossing on the Bulgarian-Serbian border in the baggage of a 20-year-old Bulgarian traveling by bus from Sofia to the Czech Republic.
The customs officers inspected a suspiciously heavy cartoon of juice that the young man had with him in a bag with food products. When they poured out the juice they found that the cartoon was filled with heroin packed inside condoms.
The Customs Agency press service says the "ingenious" condom-protected heroin was captured after earlier the officers at Kalotina detained an illegal shipment of ancient coins.
- » Greek Authorities Seize 11 kg of Heroin at Athens Airport
- » BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Gunman 'Kills Shop Worker' After Taking Hostages at French Supermarket
- » 34 Killed, Including 17 Children, in an Air Strike in Northwestern Syria
- » A 20-year-old Girl was Beaten and Robbed in the Student City District of Sofia
- » Suicide Bomber Kills 26 in Kabul Attack
- » The Police Busted a Group of Human Traffickers, 18 People were Arrested