Bulgarian Customs Capture Heroin in Condoms
Bulgarian customs officers have captured an unorthodox heroin shipment – the drugs were hidden in condoms and a cartoon of juice.
A total of 380 grams of heroin were found on the Kalotina crossing on the Bulgarian-Serbian border in the baggage of a 20-year-old Bulgarian traveling by bus from Sofia to the Czech Republic.
The customs officers inspected a suspiciously heavy cartoon of juice that the young man had with him in a bag with food products. When they poured out the juice they found that the cartoon was filled with heroin packed inside condoms.
The Customs Agency press service says the "ingenious" condom-protected heroin was captured after earlier the officers at Kalotina detained an illegal shipment of ancient coins.
- » Arrested Suspect for the Attacks in Munich Earlier Today
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel
- » The Authorities Seized a Painting by Salvador Dali from Art Smugglers
- » Between 10-15% of Young People in Bulgaria Fall Victims to Human Trafficking
- » Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo