Bulgarian Customs Capture Heroin in Condoms
Bulgarian customs officers have captured an unorthodox heroin shipment – the drugs were hidden in condoms and a cartoon of juice.
A total of 380 grams of heroin were found on the Kalotina crossing on the Bulgarian-Serbian border in the baggage of a 20-year-old Bulgarian traveling by bus from Sofia to the Czech Republic.
The customs officers inspected a suspiciously heavy cartoon of juice that the young man had with him in a bag with food products. When they poured out the juice they found that the cartoon was filled with heroin packed inside condoms.
The Customs Agency press service says the "ingenious" condom-protected heroin was captured after earlier the officers at Kalotina detained an illegal shipment of ancient coins.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA