Bulgaria Opposition Leader Stanishev to Become Father
Bulgaria's former Prime Minister and leader of the opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party, Sergey Stanishev, is going to become father at the end of this spring.
The news was reported by the Bulgarian daily 24 Chassa (24 Hours), citing the mother, PR expert Monika Yanova.
Stanishev has confirmed the information for his fellow party members, saying he could not wait to begin changing diapers for the baby girl.
This will be his first child, and the third for the mother. Monika already has two children by banker, Ventsislav Yosifov, whom she divorced last summer. The process has been very discrete and did not make headlines until now despite long-running rumors about a love relationship between the BSP leader and the PR expert.
According to 24 Chassa, the future parents still live separately because Monika wants her children to become accustomed to Stanishev's presence first.
Yanova married Yosifov in 2000. The children, a girl, 13, and a boy, 11, are also named Monika and Ventsislav.
The now PR expert met the banker through her work as a reporter for 24 Chassa. She was 26 at the time.
- » George Soros Donated USD 18 Billion to Open Society Foundations
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Clashes Between Police and Protesters Against Corruption in Kiev
- » Today is the European Day Against Human Trafficking