Bulgaria's Dimitar Berbatov Expecting Second Child
Bulgaria’s football star Dimitar Berbatov is expecting his second child with his long-term partner Elena, Bulgarian media have reported.
According to the reports, the Manchester United star and his girlfriend planned the baby in the summer. The result of the ultrasound has showed that their daughter Dea will have a baby brother, which will be named after the father of the football star – Ivan.
The couple is superstitious and does not want to announce officially the good news yet. When they were expecting their daughter Dea, they waited until the last moment to announce they were about to become parents.
During her previous pregnancy, Elena wore a red thread on her hand against evil eyes until giving birth. Then, a red thread was also put on little Dea’s hand.
Bulgarian media report that Elena has moved in Berbatov’s home in Manchester about two months ago. The couple has designed a room for their daughter and is now preparing one for their son, too.
However, Elena is expected to give birth in Bulgaria, with the help of the same medical team that helped her with Dea’s birth.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne