Bulgarian Border Police Detain 6 Illegal Iraqi Immigrants
Bulgaria's border police have apprehended six Iraqi citizens who tried to illegally enter the country through the Bulgaria-Turkey border checkpoint at Kardam.
Around 2:30 am (GMT+2) on Wednesday, the police stopped a MER truck with a British license plate, driven by a 37-year old British citizen with the initials E.F. After a routine check was carried out, the Bulgarian policemen suspected he was hiding something.
A total of five men and one women were discovered in the back of vehicle. Four of them have been found out to be registered in Bulgaria's National Refugee Agency.
The driver and the illegal passengers are still detained, an investigation is currently going on.
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town