Sofia Police Arrests 3 ATM Skimmers, 1 Bank Robber
Three people have been arrested in Sofia early Saturday morning while trying to illegally withdraw money from an ATM, Interior Minister, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, says.
They have been identified as Yordan Ivanov, 28, Edi Bonev, 23, and Nikolay Tsakov, 22. Ivanov has a criminal record for disorderly conduct, fraud and theft.
The police seized six fake debit cards, and the BGN 1 300 the three were able to withdraw before the arrest.
In another case, Tsvetanov said Simeon Nikolov, 29, has been arrested also early Saturday in the "Ovcha Kupel" district while trying to rob a bank.
Nikolov has a suspended sentence for robbery. He was caught after the bank alarm signaled the police.
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino