Putin Commits to Emergency Supply of Parts for Bulgarian NPP
Russian PM Vladimir Putin has vowed that Rosatom will deliver spare parts for Bulgarian Kozloduy NPP at great haste, after the initial shipment proved defective.
Putin made that promise in a telephone conversation with Bulgarian counterpart Boyko Borisov, as announced by the Bulgarian cabinet.
Wednesday Bulgarian Minister of Energy Traicho Traikov assured that the delay in the repair of Kozloduy NPP's Unit 6 caused by the defective parts will be much shorter than expected - around 10-11 days.
As previously announced, during the phone conversation PMs Putin and Borisov decided that their countries will found the joint venture for South Streem gas pipeline by November 15, and also discussed the opportunity to include a third country in the Belene NPP project.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik
I suppose If one was a one eyed alcoholic .. and was looking at this picture of Putin after having no sleep for a month.. with the wrong glasses on in a pitch black forest clearing .. in what can only be described as the worst storm in the history of the world.. you may with the help of radar find a vague resemblance to a middle aged Warren Beatty.? MJC