REAL-LIFE IMAGES OF A MAN DYING FROM LUNG CANCER ARE BEING USED IN A H...
World | July 24, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: 2269 | Comments: 0
Real-life images of a man dying from lung cancer are being used in a hard-hitting anti-smoking campaign launched in France. The health warning, which screened on television for the first time Monday, depicts an emaciated 49-year-old man sitting on his bed, five days before his death in 1999. The dying man, Richard Gourlain, was filmed by his wife. He was keen that the footage was used to discourage others from smoking. The images are accompanied by a voice which says: "This is just a smoker, who started at 14, when you think you're immortal. He could never stop."World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Turkey to Hand Over Body of Pilot of Downed Su-24 to Russia
- » Leaders of EU, Turkey to Hold Summit on Migration Crisis
- » Clash Between Macedonian Police, Migrants Leaves Scores Injured at Border with Greece
- » Russian President Signs Decree Introducing Sanctions Against Turkey
- » Turkey Tells Its Citizens to Delay Travel to Russia
- » Macedonian Army Builds Metal Fence on Border with Greece
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)