Bulgarian Tennis Star Pironkova Wins French Tournament
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova has won a tournament in France.
The "Open de tennis de la Baie de Somme" in Le Crotoy does not bring points for the world tennis ranking.
Pironkova beat Irina Kurjanovic in the final 6:1, 6:2. Earlier on Sunday, in the semi-final, she triumphed over the representative of the hosts Julie Coin 6:3, 7:5.
- » Stoichkov Donates Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe Replicas to CSKA Sofia Museum
- » Bulgaria's CSKA, Levski Have Last Chance to Repay Debts, Secure Licences
- » John Isner Beats Grigor Dimitrov 7-6 6-2 in Miami Masters
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy