Bulgarian Tennis Star Pironkova Wins French Tournament
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova has won a tournament in France.
The "Open de tennis de la Baie de Somme" in Le Crotoy does not bring points for the world tennis ranking.
Pironkova beat Irina Kurjanovic in the final 6:1, 6:2. Earlier on Sunday, in the semi-final, she triumphed over the representative of the hosts Julie Coin 6:3, 7:5.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Andy Murray in Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Baghdatis, Reaches Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Crashes Out of Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds to Third Round in Melbourne
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Defeats Heather Watson in Australian Open First Round
- » Bulgaria to Provide BGN 1.1 M for Hosting U-17 Euro in 2015