Bulgarian Tennis Star Pironkova Wins French Tournament
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova has won a tournament in France.
The "Open de tennis de la Baie de Somme" in Le Crotoy does not bring points for the world tennis ranking.
Pironkova beat Irina Kurjanovic in the final 6:1, 6:2. Earlier on Sunday, in the semi-final, she triumphed over the representative of the hosts Julie Coin 6:3, 7:5.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles