Bulgarian Tennis Star Pironkova Wins French Tournament
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova has won a tournament in France.
The "Open de tennis de la Baie de Somme" in Le Crotoy does not bring points for the world tennis ranking.
Pironkova beat Irina Kurjanovic in the final 6:1, 6:2. Earlier on Sunday, in the semi-final, she triumphed over the representative of the hosts Julie Coin 6:3, 7:5.
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension