Bulgarian Tennis Star Pironkova Wins French Tournament
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova has won a tournament in France.
The "Open de tennis de la Baie de Somme" in Le Crotoy does not bring points for the world tennis ranking.
Pironkova beat Irina Kurjanovic in the final 6:1, 6:2. Earlier on Sunday, in the semi-final, she triumphed over the representative of the hosts Julie Coin 6:3, 7:5.
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Captain of Romanian Football Champion
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds to Third Round of Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Defeated in First Round of Wimbledon
- » Draw Confirms Exclusion of CSKA, Lokomotiv Sofia from Bulgaria's A Group
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Starts Wimbledon with Convincing Win against Delbonis
- » Bulgaria Finishes 27th at First European Games after Claiming Ten Medals